• Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah. We need a new poll....

vCash
    I should make that. I want to see the voting but I don't want to be the douche that made a thread we already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Fair point, very fair.

That being said Ponder is a bottom 5 QB.

Those guys both had Pro Bowl QB's.

Helps open the run game open a bit. Once they get in the RZ you know they're loading the box. Hasselbeck and Rivers could still throw on you. Ponder just throws RZ INTs lol

I mean do we really think, stats aside, Alexander or LT had better season, like do we think they were better players that year than AP is this year? I'm not so sure.
    I would say no. It is really stunning what he is doing and yes he deserves it. The thing is he is not the only one who deserves it. How do you pick one without shafting the other. If the league was pro running back and not pro passing like it used to then I could see it. But the league is a pro passing league and they are in bed with the QB.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I would say no. It is really stunning what he is doing and yes he deserves it. The thing is he is not the only one who deserves it. How do you pick one without shafting the other. If the league was pro running back and not pro passing like it used to then I could see it. But the league is a pro passing league and they are in bed with the QB.
    Exactly.

It goes back to my whole "stop stat googling" point. The TD stats LT and Alexander had are STAGGERING but I watch AP this year and I can't say I remember seeing a better season for a RB.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.

vCash
    I'm voting for Norm. The fact that he has been banned for nearly a third of the season only to return and post the way he has is nothing short of impressive. Comeback story of the year.

vCash

The MVP at this point

Brady.

I love AP, but his team probably won't even get to the Playoffs. So why should he get it?

So then it basically comes down to Brady or Manning and the stats don't lie. Brady is having another god like season. He's nearly impossible to pick off.

vCash
    Exactly.

It goes back to my whole "stop stat googling" point. The TD stats LT and Alexander had are STAGGERING but I watch AP this year and I can't say I remember seeing a better season for a RB.
    Oh I can but I have seen Sanders, TD, and Faulk. He is great though. I love AP he is a throw back but it might end up hurting him some. People love the gaudy easy stats of the modern QB. Which pisses me off because it was the rule changes that made it so and not talent.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I'm voting for Norm. The fact that he has been banned for nearly a third of the season only to return and post the way he has is nothing short of impressive. Comeback story of the year.
    x20000000000000000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Brady.

I love AP, but his team probably won't even get to the Playoffs. So why should he get it?

So then it basically comes down to Brady or Manning and the stats don't lie. Brady is having another god like season. He's nearly impossible to pick off.
    Manning is made because of the team he plays on. Are the Broncos really any better than they were with Tebow??

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    A campaign I can certainly get behind.

Feasterville, Pennsylvania, United States
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Faabs89 View Post
    No question Manning out of those. If the season ended today he would get it hands down. We'll see how the rest of the season plays out.
    Brady:
    Comp.%: 64.4
    TD'S: 29
    INT: 4
    QB Rating: 104.4

Manning
    Comp.%: 68.3
    TD's: 30
    INT: 10
    QB Rating: 104

Both teams 10-3 with the Broncos being in the arguably the worst division in sports. Hands down??

vCash
    The Broncos won the division and a playoff game with the worst QB in the NFL.

Did everyone forget?

vCash
    The Broncos won the division and a playoff game with the worst QB in the NFL.

Did everyone forget?
    I didn't.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Manning is made because of the team he plays on. Are the Broncos really any better than they were with Tebow??
    They're only better because Von Miller has had more time to develop into one of the best defensive players in the league. Manning and Tebow are like neck and neck impact-wise.

vCash
    I didn't.
    Here's my serious point. Too much of it being Peyton Manning and Peyton Manning's story is playing into this. IMO.

He has a very good right to winning, I just wonder how much of it is beyond the football and is more the hype, the legend, and the story.

vCash
    Here's my serious point. Too much of it being Peyton Manning and Peyton Manning's story is playing into this. IMO.

He has a very good right to winning, I just wonder how much of it is beyond the football and is more the hype, the legend, and the story.
    And here I thought only Pats fans saw this. If it weren't for that neck story, he would be 4th imo behind AP, Brady and Rodgers(which is fair).

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast