• Tom Brady

50 23.92%
  • Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    brady, p. manning, and rodgers. if the vikes make the playoffs id toss in peterson as well. if brees can bring the saints back and get a playoff birth he could get it as well. still a lot of football left to be played. matt ryan with his 5 ints really hurt his chance at it.

vCash
    Peterson should be in the discussion rather they make the playoffs or not.

vCash
    Luck, Rothleisberger, and Ryan are in this discussion over AP? Wow.

vCash
    I'd love Peyton to get it obviously but if any of Brady, Rodgers or Peterson get it then I won't complain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz View Post
    Luck, Rothleisberger, and Ryan are in this discussion over AP? Wow.
    Gee...

- Triple-digit passer rating
    - More than four times the number of TD passes as INTs
    - Twice as many wins as losses
    - Leads an offense that becomes markedly less productive when he can't play
    - Mastered a whole new system of offense in a matter of months

No, nothing valuable about that at all.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Peyton and Brady don't need another one, give it to AP

vCash
    This should be Rodgers most definitely with all factors included
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Yet Brady has the better supporting cast. Or does that not matter now because its not peyton with better cast? Wasnt that always the reason why he was better at the beginnings ng of their careers?
    Because Gronk was playing in yesterday's game and AH wasn't coming off an injury that has sidelined him for most of the season while the Pats weren't missing 2 of the best O-Lineman in the league yesterday?

Oh and I forgot Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Stokley all suck. Especially that Thomas guy. I mean its not like he wasn't good last year with freaking Tim Tebow throwing to him. He's also amazingly slow....

Cmon, Peyton's cast is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be (and I'm often told its a bunch of scrubs picked off the streets) . I'm pretty sure Thomas would be a legit receiver on a TON of teams. Heck, I'd love him on the Pats. If Denver thinks he's so easily replaceable, please by all means, trade him to the Pats for a 7th rounder. I'll be happy.

Also, I never said anything about the beginning of their careers- this has nothing to do with Brady vs. Manning over their careers, this is about this season. Also, I like how you say you like EPA but seem to completely ignore it considering Brady is leading the league in EPA and EPA per play. Not to mention, he's leading the league in Football Outsiders' DVOA and DYAR (which are opponent adjusted). Those stats tell you more then just looking at their passer ratings (which aren't even that different tbh, Brady's trailing by like 1 point....)

PS- Not saying Peyton isn't deserving because he's had a great season. I just think Brady has been better and I think the whole "Oh Peyton saved the Broncos from a 1-15 season by going there" media hype is so ridiculous. Cool, he's had a great season after not playing last year. Doesn't mean we should just give him the MVP because of that. If he wins it, he should win it because he's been the most productive, not because of all this extra curricular stuff that has nothing to do with production.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 11-24-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Peterson should be in the discussion rather they make the playoffs or not.
    Peterson has been amazing but I just don't know that a RB can win the award. It's become such a passing league that having a run heavy philosophy almost guarantees you finish with a middling record.

I would argue more for JJ Watt because of his impact on that Texans defense. I agree with the others that if you take him off that D, they have at least 1 or 2 more losses, if not more. And honestly, it'd be great to see a defensive player win MVP.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    IMO Brady

vCash
    Peyton Manning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Because Gronk was playing in yesterday's game and AH wasn't coming off an injury that has sidelined him for most of the season while the Pats weren't missing 2 of the best O-Lineman in the league yesterday?

Oh and I forgot Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Stokley all suck. Especially that Thomas guy. I mean its not like he wasn't good last year with freaking Tim Tebow throwing to him. He's also amazingly slow....

Cmon, Peyton's cast is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be (and I'm often told its a bunch of scrubs picked off the streets) . I'm pretty sure Thomas would be a legit receiver on a TON of teams. Heck, I'd love him on the Pats. If Denver thinks he's so easily replaceable, please by all means, trade him to the Pats for a 7th rounder. I'll be happy.

Also, I never said anything about the beginning of their careers- this has nothing to do with Brady vs. Manning over their careers, this is about this season. Also, I like how you say you like EPA but seem to completely ignore it considering Brady is leading the league in EPA and EPA per play. Not to mention, he's leading the league in Football Outsiders' DVOA and DYAR (which are opponent adjusted). Those stats tell you more then just looking at their passer ratings (which aren't even that different tbh, Brady's trailing by like 1 point....)

PS- Not saying Peyton isn't deserving because he's had a great season. I just think Brady has been better and I think the whole "Oh Peyton saved the Broncos from a 1-15 season by going there" media hype is so ridiculous. Cool, he's had a great season after not playing last year. Doesn't mean we should just give him the MVP because of that. If he wins it, he should win it because he's been the most productive, not because of all this extra curricular stuff that has nothing to do with production.
    Great Post. Brady is much more then Manning could ever have been. I also agree Manning has had 0 effect on this team since coming here and some would argue that Tebow made them better. Another great point was about the WRs of Denver. Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and and a 36 year old Stokley who came out from retirement to play this year. I mean who at the start of the season did not pick the Broncos to be what they are right now. Just look at them. 2 of the league leaders in dropped passes last year one coming back from a Achilles tear only last year, both these guys were putting up almost HOF worthy numbers last year. A 37 year old QB who had to re-learn how to even throw a football leading into training camp. One that Doctors would have put money on that his playing days were over at the beginning of the off season. A 36 year old Stokley who showed so much promise he was just cut from his team and was cut 2 years ago by this very same coach. Then you throw in a new team new scheme new surrounding. Talk about handing a SB run over on a silver platter.

My point is that sounds like a dream come true situation. What betting man would not put money on a sure sounding thing as that.

Now look at the Pats and Brady. Who would have thought the Pats would be this good? Who would have thought Brady would do anything this year. So full of questions. So much uncertainty. I agree Brady has stunned the world with what he is doing right now. Its mind blowing he is over coming all he is, he has to be the hands down favorite right now.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post

Now look at the Pats and Brady. Who would have thought the Pats would be this good? Who would have thought Brady would do anything this year. So full of questions. So much uncertainty. I agree Brady has stunned the world with what he is doing right now. Its mind blowing he is over coming all he is, he has to be the hands down favorite right now.
    I have never had faith in a belichick coached team in my life. Terrible coach with a terrible system imo.

vCash
    Colin Kaepernick /thread

vCash
    A RB would have to near or pass 2k in this pass happy league to be considered the MVP. It seems like 1.5k is the new 2k though

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast