Originally Posted by Bluntz
- Triple-digit passer rating
- More than four times the number of TD passes as INTs
- Twice as many wins as losses
- Leads an offense that becomes markedly less productive when he can't play
- Mastered a whole new system of offense in a matter of months
No, nothing valuable about that at all.
"We're a game-plan offense, and we're going to try to tailor our strengths against their weaknesses."
-Todd Haley, current Steelers offensive coordinator
"We're not going to change what we do regardless of who our opponent is or who's injured."
-Bruce Arians, former Steelers offensive coordinator