• Tom Brady

50 23.92%
  • Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ryan's MVP hopes are dead now. I won't say an MVP candidate can't have a bad game, but this is his second. 5INTs today and 3 against OAK. He clearly is the MVP on his team when they kept them in the game despite his 5 turnovers. I'm not ragging on Ryan (he's an upper level QB), but he has a solid team around him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Fun note Rodges leads packers to victory=MVP

Freeman continues to Impress=Runner up MVP
    It's hard to give all the credit to Freeman when Martin is doing quite a large chunk of the work as well. Freeman almost killed the team to start the game, but luckily he was playing the godawful Panther defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431
    Im not out to get him. Basically just a poster acting like a giants fan and ryan does no wrong and the rest the team blows
    Oh please we know your story by now or else you wouldn't have bumped the thread. Just be honest about it, don't be scared, no point hiding, admit you want him and others to fail so your guy can win it. My point still stands that he has yet to lose a game for them though. And let's cut the crap about how great the rest of Ryan's team is too -- no running game, weak run defense, weak pass protection, same old story... I want to know where all of this great "help" he has around him is that some of you claim because I haven't seen it.

He didn't play well, not doubt about it, but three of those picks weren't entirely his fault. Then again, I don't expect you to know that since you probably didn't watch again. So I'll let someone unbiased tell you:

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...from-matt-ryan
    Matt Ryan completed 28-of-46 passes for 301 yards and five interceptions as the Falcons outlasted Arizona 23-19 in Week 11.

Ryan did not play well -- let's be clear about that -- but he got awfully bad luck on tipped passes, which contributed to at least three of his picks. He also did not benefit from a largely ineffective Julio Jones (ankle), who left in the third quarter and did not return. Although the Cardinals sacked him just once, Ryan was also under heavy duress throughout the game as Arizona DC Ray Horton dialed up heavy blitzes. Ryan is a resilient enough football player to bounce back from this brutal effort in his next game. The Falcons face Tampa Bay's No. 32 pass defense in Week 12.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-18-2012 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Oh please we know your story by now or else you wouldn't have bumped the thread. Just be honest about it, don't be scared, no point hiding, admit you want him and others to fail so your guy can win it. My point still stands that he has yet to lose a game for them though. And let's cut the crap about how great the rest of Ryan's team is too -- no running game, weak run defense, weak pass protection, same old story... I want to know where all of this great "help" he has around him is that some of you claim because I haven't seen it.

He didn't play well, not doubt about it, but three of those picks weren't entirely his fault. Then again, I don't expect you to know that since you probably didn't watch again. So I'll let someone unbiased tell you:

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...from-matt-ryan
    I could care less if my guy wins lol. Hes alrready won one with a super bowl mvp on top of that.

Every aqb has tipped passes go for int. Not every tipped int is the receivers fault either, sometimes its the qbs fault. For example, staffords tipped int today. I didnt say the rest the team was great, theyre certainly not garbage like you want to pretend. You still ignore your defense is top 10 in points allowed and top 10 in turnovers. Speaking of that, good thing theysshtheysshwed up today, that td sure did help. They didnt lose, but certainly didnt win because of him.

Search my post history. Ive always backed ryan on here and actually like him. But just because im a fan of his dont mean when some homer thinks he can do no wrong or just simply blames everyone else for his woes dont mean I wont say something. Hes certainly not the only reason theyre winning.

And for the record, rodgers certainly didnt have a great game today, wasnt terrible, but without a pick 6, they may not have won.

vCash
    Philip Rivers

vCash
    Brady? Rodgers? Manning?
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Manning.

vCash
    Brady or Manning

vCash
    Breesy
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I'll make my decision about this one after week 14...so far it's between Manning/Brady/ARod.

Brees is in the discussion
    And
    Matty Ice is at risk, he is falling off my board

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    If Brady has big games against SF and HOU its him. He has already roasted a bunch of good defenses this year.

By far the best QB vs. the blitz this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    If Brady has big games against SF and HOU its him. He has already roasted a bunch of good defenses this year.

By far the best QB vs. the blitz this season.
    Pretty sure RG3 is actually the best QB vs. the blitz this season.

vCash
    1) Peyton Manning: Doing it all with a new team coming off a year away from football is insane. If stats and records end up being very similar at the end of the year, this award is Peyton's to lose.

2) Aaron Rodgers: Injuries are trying to kill the Packers, but he keeps them winning. No matter who is out there, Rodgers is putting up other-worldly numbers.

3) Tom Brady: 3 interceptions all year, are you kidding me? Guy's a machine, but the 2 above him are just having better seasons.

4) Adrian Peterson: Complete knee reconstruction and 8 months later he's back to (arguably) the best running back in the NFL. He can't be human, and the Vikings wouldn't be where they are without him playing like this.

5) Drew Brees: If the Saints end up in the playoffs after everything that's happened this year, he has to AT LEAST be top 3 in MVP voting. Still a long way to go, but he's the only reason the Saints aren't eliminated already.

Honorable mention: Robert Griffin III. Kid's playing like a Pro Bowler in his first year. I just don't think he'll have enough to make the playoffs. His name will surely be up there for many years to come.
    Last edited by Yanks All Day; 11-23-2012 at 02:03 PM.

vCash
    R-g-3 . . . M-v-p?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Brady should be the frontrunner currently. 27 total TD's to 3 turnovers. Has the best QBR currently and leading in almost all other advanced stats. While leading Pats to the highest scoring offense in football

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast