50 23.92%
  • Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    And here I thought only Pats fans saw this. If it weren't for that neck story, he would be 4th imo behind AP, Brady and Rodgers(which is fair).
    It's incredibly obvious...plus...

http://i.imgur.com/n4fwl.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Can SOMEBODY make a new thread ? ............

#PIMPINAIN'TEASY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's incredibly obvious...plus...

http://i.imgur.com/n4fwl.png
    lol.

I dont know. Every team he's on is good with him and crap without him. If I had a vote it'd be for Manning. Rodgers and Brady will always be in the discussion but I think their respective teams would be successful without them. If Minnesota had a better record I'd say it should be AP. I'm not sure there is a player more valuable to his team.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Outdated thread, I made a new one. Let's let this die or be closed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    lol.

I don't know. Every team he's on is good with him and crap without him. If I had a vote it'd be for Manning. Rodgers and Brady will always be in the discussion but I think their respective teams would be successful without them. If Minnesota had a better record I'd say it should be AP. I'm not sure there is a player more valuable to his team.
    Huh? Colts look pretty good without him right now. Imagine if they kept Clark, Saturday, and Garcon....

The Broncos won a playoff game with Tebow, their running game and amazing defense last year. Then they lost to Brady and the Pats just like Manning did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Huh? Colts look pretty good without him right now. Imagine if they kept Clark, Saturday, and Garcon....

The Broncos won a playoff game with Tebow, their running game and amazing defense last year. Then they lost to Brady and the Pats just like Manning did.
    Every team with the QB's IND had last year is crap is what he meant.

vCash
    Brady beat peyton this year has better stats and doesnt player in the afc west.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    lol.

I dont know. Every team he's on is good with him and crap without him. If I had a vote it'd be for Manning. Rodgers and Brady will always be in the discussion but I think their respective teams would be successful without them. If Minnesota had a better record I'd say it should be AP. I'm not sure there is a player more valuable to his team.
    Yeah this doesn't make sense, I think it'll be a very close vote between Rodgers, Manning, and Brady. It should be AP but that's just me. Anyways, Peyton Manning's team won a playoff game against the Steelers with Tim Tebow as the quarterback.

vCash
    Here's my serious point. Too much of it being Peyton Manning and Peyton Manning's story is playing into this. IMO.

He has a very good right to winning, I just wonder how much of it is beyond the football and is more the hype, the legend, and the story.
    Only if he deserves it. I dont want it handed to him. He has to go into the Baltimore and win next week and win out without any drop off. If not then its more about the story and non football stuff. I want to feel pride a Bronco won it only if he earned it.

PS at least you dont take me to serious like most. I'm not the azz some think I am.

pss its not easy being Colbert lmao

psss I am too Austeezy.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Only if he deserves it. I dont want it handed to him. He has to go into the Baltimore and win next week and win out without any drop off. If not then its more about the story and non football stuff. I want to feel pride a Bronco won it only if he earned it.

PS at least you dont take me to serious like most. I'm not the azz some think I am.

pss its not easy being Colbert lmao

psss I am too Austeezy.
    I always talk you serious bud hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post

Yep amazingly ranked 20th. Tebow had more to do with it than Tebow haters like to admit.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    I always talk you serious bud hahaha

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Yep amazingly ranked 20th. Tebow had more to do with it than Tebow haters like to admit.
    There's more to sports than X's and O's, 40 times, and fancy stats.

People don't want to believe that though. They think the NFL works the same as a video game.

Things like the Tebow phenomenon are part of the reason people like Colin Cowherd do so well against the spread. He looks past the most obvious things like just straight matchups and records and sees it from a more psychological side. Even when I don't think he knows the teams half as well as he thinks he does. It still works because of his outlook.

vCash
    There's more to sports than X's and O's, 40 times, and fancy stats.

People don't want to believe that though. They think the NFL works the same as a video game.

Things like the Tebow phenomenon are part of the reason people like Colin Cowherd do so well against the spread. He looks past the most obvious things like just straight matchups and records and sees it from a more psychological side. Even when I don't think he knows the teams half as well as he thinks he does. It still works because of his outlook.
    I gave up trying to convince people. Yes Tebow had a huge odd impact but it was never going to be enough to get by a three time SB champ on a mission. Just like last night showed. If you tell BB and Brady such and such team is better or unbeatable they go out to prove you wrong. I loved last year and honestly I am loving this year. I love that Manning is here doing what he is doing. Is it enough? I dont think so. I still say that three time SB champ is on a mission that is more than the Broncos or any other AFC team can beat.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Brady! Manning is playing lights out also, but I would even put AP ahead of him in the vote too!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast