• Tom Brady

50 23.92%
  • Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If it weren't for that blunder last night Rodgers would have a comfortable lead IMO.

vCash
    Tom Brady...

65.1% 3,299 yards 24 TDs and 3 interceptions

QB rating of 105.00

On pace for 4,799 yards with 35 TDs and 4 INT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    With Ben Roethlisberger, the Steelers can beat the defending Super Bowl champions. without him, they can lose to the Browns. It just goes to show you how valuable he is to his team.
    Or how bad your back-ups are?

What a terrible argument.

Same with all this Jay Cutler BS. Does he make the Bears better? Yeah by a lot. MVP? Hell no.

Also gotta love all the people saying: Peyton because he is coming off an injury... Doesn't getting injured make you a less valuable player and have nothing to do with winning the MVP? There is already an award for that: It is called comeback player of the year, which is clearly between Manning and AP.
    Last edited by Patriot Pride; 11-26-2012 at 04:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Tom Brady...

65.1% 3,299 yards 24 TDs and 3 interceptions

QB rating of 105.00

On pace for 4,799 yards with 35 TDs and 4 INT
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Adrian Peterson should be on this list.

1. Manning
    2. Peterson
    3. Ryan
    4. Roethlisberger
    5. Rodgers
    6. Brady

Luck MVP talk is premature. If the Colts keep it up and make the playoffs, than maybe...but right now he isn't in my top 10.

Peyton will win it. The Broncos' schedule is a cupcake from here on out. They could go 12-4 or even 13-3 and I wouldn't be stunned. They lost 3 of their 4 tough games this season, but there's only one more left (@ Baltimore).
    So, this was 2 weeks ago. I still think Peyton will win it. He's been as good as just about anyone, and he's probably the sentimental favorite. Right now, it's between those two. No disrespect to Rodgers, who might have the least to work with among the three, but 7-4 and second place in his division isn't going to cut it. Right now, I give Brady the narrowest of leads.

1. Brady: I think I was unfairly down on Brady (and the Patriots as a team perhaps) 2 weeks ago. I had his poorer games, specifically against AZ and SEA stuck in my head. He at times didn't seem very Brady-like, which I now have convinced myself to believe really isn't true. He didn't seem his normal 4th quarter sensational self, but I think I was holding him to ridiculous standards. The run game has been a great improvement this year, but he's still on a team with a defense that gives up a lot of yards. Lloyd hasn't been the deep threat most expected him to be, and he's been without Hernandez most of the year...and all you heard coming into this season was how huge of a part in this offense he'd have. He's still got tremendous weapons, and a line that is overachieving, but what he's done this year is second to none, including Manning.

2. Peyton: Statistically he's been essentially an equal to Brady. Whether you're looking at passer rating, QBR, YDS/G, completion %, completions, attempts, DVOA, DYAR or whatever...they're neck and neck (brady leads some, peyton leads some). Again, I think he'll end up winning it because of the story, and them probably ending up with a better record than NE, but right now, I just think Brady has been a little better and is just slightly more irreplaceable right now.

It gets muddled after those two. Big Ben is hurt, and while it's become crystal clear how much he means to that team, missing this much time kills his chances. Matt Ryan's numbers got decimated with that 5 INT effort against AZ, but his team is still 10-1, still has no run game and still is arguably the best passing team in the league. The Vikings have some big games coming up which could keep Peterson alive. He was great against Chicago, and clearly is the league's best running back and clearly means the world to that offense. So I guess I round out the top 5 like:

3. Rodgers
    4. Peterson
    5. Ryan

Griffin and Luck MVP talk is still premature, but both are getting closer and closer. Brees could have jumped up in there with a win yesterday, but no playoffs means no chance for him.

vCash
    Do pick6's or point differential per loss factor into the MVP discussion?

Manning's thrown 2-3 pick6's this year, Brady has yet to throw one.

That's 22 points for the Broncos and 4 for the Pats in their each of their combined 3 losses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Ok I'm neither of those I'm a Bears fan.... Brady isn't pulling away from anyone I've seen two weeks in a row hes stayed on the field stat padding when the game was well out of hand. Manning has been dominating, the difference between them is Brady is part of a system and scheme BB puts together every week, Manning is the SYSTEM and has shown that this year
    Yeah, and his system as usual has a lot higher Int% then Brady - the absolute single worst thing a QB can do in a game, dig in for seconds Manning fans! The wind is coming to Denver....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    I gotta go with Manning...

He has played well enough and thats pretty impressive considering the injury he is coming back from.
    Great! Than put him up for comeback player of the year.

The Award is MVP.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    why not both?

vCash
    Peyton Manning I think is gonna win. I'm mad about Rodgers and last nights game. I don't see Manning slowing down.

vCash
    I gotta say, I think Brady should win it over Peyton the more I think about it.

Peyton's story is great, but Brady has lead the best offense in the league by far. Thats the be all end all IMO.

Its ok though...Peyton's little bro still has Brady's number lol.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    They're nearly even in every category. Manning has 5 more picks with 2 more TDs, so I guess edge Brady? Too close to call at the moment to say a definitive choice. I'd have to think Broncos are far worse without him than Pats are without Brady though. Weapons are seemingly better in NE as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    They're nearly even in every category. Manning has 5 more picks with 2 more TDs, so I guess edge Brady? Too close to call at the moment to say a definitive choice. I'd have to think Broncos are far worse without him than Pats are without Brady though. Weapons are seemingly better in NE as well.
    Yeah it could certainly go either way at this point, there is still plenty of football to be played. Both teams have a couple tough games left, Broncos play the Ravens and the Patriots have the Texans and Niners.

vCash
    Tim tebow brought the broncos to the playoffs last year to be fair. It is closer than it should be due to the fact peyton has looked great off a serious injury but there is an award called comeback player of the year award for him.

vCash
    I don't like either team, but come on, Brady has a crap defense, and no legit deep threat at WR. He does have a good OL, a good screen WR (Welker), and a great TE combo (unfortunately both have had injuries). Manning in Denver has a very good OL, WRs who were showing good signs even with Tebow at QB, a very good defense, and a very capable run offense. They're both great QBs, but you have to give Brady the edge.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast