Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Gee...

- Triple-digit passer rating
    - More than four times the number of TD passes as INTs
    - Twice as many wins as losses
    - Leads an offense that becomes markedly less productive when he can't play
    - Mastered a whole new system of offense in a matter of months

No, nothing valuable about that at all.
    And Adrian Peterson, coming off an ACL injury in week 16 of the previous season rushing for 1100 yards already, averaging 112 a game a nearly 6 yards a rush. If you want to talk about an offense that goes completely to ***** when someone is out then you can talk about the Vikings when AP isn't playing..

I'm not saying those other players aren't valuable but what AP is doing this season is one of those ALL TIME great individual seasons.. He simply gets overlooked in a pass happy league.

vCash
    Brady is the MVP.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Brady is the MVP.
    Really since he has been in the league I believe Brady has been MVP.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I know people will hate this, but RG3 has to be considered

3146 total yards, 22 total TDs, only 4 picks. 104.6 QB rating, 67.5% completion percentage with the highest yards per attempt in the league currently.

He has a case thats all im saying
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

3146 total yards, 22 total TDs, only 4 picks. 104.6 QB rating, 67.5% completion percentage with the highest yards per attempt in the league currently.

IF he keeps the pace up, and gets the skins in the playoffs Im not sure how he isnītīconsideried
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Can Gabbert still get MVP while on IR?
    This x10000000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Yet Brady has the better supporting cast. Or does that not matter now because its not peyton with better cast? Wasnt that always the reason why he was better at the beginnings ng of their careers?
    I don't think anyone was arguing that Brady was better than Peyton for the beginning parts of their careers. Brady was more of a game manager - and a damn good one since day one and he became the centerpiece of the offense in 2004. Even then I think most people still gave the edge to Peyton.

All that really matters anyways is the playoffs and Peyton is gonna blow it at some point, probably the divisional round.

vCash
    Brady. Should win the MVP every year as far as i'm concerned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    I don't think anyone was arguing that Brady was better than Peyton for the beginning parts of their careers. Brady was more of a game manager - and a damn good one since day one and he became the centerpiece of the offense in 2004. Even then I think most people still gave the edge to Peyton.

All that really matters anyways is the playoffs and Peyton is gonna blow it at some point, probably the divisional round.
    Go ask this in your forum. You're the first one I have ever seen say what you said here. Its always been Brady outdoors, personally carried the Pats to those SBs, Manning is no more than Trent Dilfer and only won because of his teammates, Manning has never called a play at the line he just waves his arms, Brady is a Golden God that anyone who would not sacrifice their first born to is ignorant of football, and now its the Broncos are a stacked team and could have won a SB, Thomas and Decker are locks for the HOF and is making Manning look good and such, just to name a few of the things backed by your fellow buds.

Now Brady is the better QB. If I was building a team I would rather have a QB with Brady's skill set over Manning. I would not want Brady himself cause I cant stand his pompous ego but he is the better of the 2 and should win the MVP this year.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 11-25-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

I agree, but they'd HAVE to win out and make the playoffs for it to be a considerationg

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I agree, but they'd HAVE to win out and make the playoffs for it to be a considerationg
    Exactly.

Have to go with Manning. But if the Vikes make the playoffs, how can AP not be considered?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Go ask this in your forum. You're the first one I have ever seen say what you said here. Its always been Brady outdoors, personally carried the Pats to those SBs, Manning is no more than Trent Dilfer and only won because of his teammates, Manning has never called a play at the line he just waves his arms, Brady is a Golden God that anyone who would not sacrifice their first born to is ignorant of football, and now its the Broncos are a stacked team and could have won a SB, Thomas and Decker are locks for the HOF and is making Manning look good and such, just to name a few of the things backed by your fellow buds.

Now Brady is the better QB. If I was building a team I would rather have a QB with Brady's skill set over Manning. I would not want Brady himself cause I cant stand his pompous ego but he is the better of the 2 and should win the MVP this year.

hahahahahha okkkkk we are still waiting for you to come up with the qoute of some one saying that.............. any year now time is ticking by time you find your infamous they say Manning is Dilfer :cry::cry::cry: they both are going to be retired from the game and you still be searching
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21:24301478
    I think its funny that people are saying its Peyton "no questions asked". No questions asked? For real? Check the stats fools. I think people are overrating Peyton a bit just cause of his injury and new team. Freaking Tim Tebow took this same Broncos team to the playoffs last year and even won a playoff game. Some people act like he inherited an 0-16 team and now they are undefeated or some ****. If you think its Peyton that's fine, but this whole no questions asked **** is crap.

I for one think its between Rodgers and Peyton but it is neck and neck.
    Tim tebow didn't take anyone anywhere. He was awful.

vCash
    If Redskins make playoffs then RG3 will get some votes but not win MVP.

Only way he actually wins is if he continues this pace and plays lights out for the last 5 games.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-25-2012 at 12:30 PM.

vCash
    I think its between Peyton and Arodg.

Before week 12 was played

Aaron Rodgers - 2619 yds 27 tds 6 ints 107.3 passer rating on 354 pass attempts
    Peyton Manning - 2975 yds 24 tds 7 ints 106.2 passer rating on 372 pass attempts

Both teams 7-3
    Packers O-line < Denver O-line
    Packers Run game < Denver run game
    Packers WR > Denvers WR

People have to remember the Broncos went to the playoffs last year without Peyton and even beat the Steelers. Its not like he had to pick up a team that won 4 games last year.
    Last edited by XJW18; 11-25-2012 at 05:04 PM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast