- Triple-digit passer rating
- More than four times the number of TD passes as INTs
- Twice as many wins as losses
- Leads an offense that becomes markedly less productive when he can't play
- Mastered a whole new system of offense in a matter of months
No, nothing valuable about that at all.
And Adrian Peterson, coming off an ACL injury in week 16 of the previous season rushing for 1100 yards already, averaging 112 a game a nearly 6 yards a rush. If you want to talk about an offense that goes completely to ***** when someone is out then you can talk about the Vikings when AP isn't playing..
I'm not saying those other players aren't valuable but what AP is doing this season is one of those ALL TIME great individual seasons.. He simply gets overlooked in a pass happy league.