50 23.92%
  • Andrew Luck

9 4.31%
  • Ben Rothisberger

2 0.96%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I think its funny that people are saying its Peyton "no questions asked". No questions asked? For real? Check the stats fools. I think people are overrating Peyton a bit just cause of his injury and new team. Freaking Tim Tebow took this same Broncos team to the playoffs last year and even won a playoff game. Some people act like he inherited an 0-16 team and now they are undefeated or some ****. If you think its Peyton that's fine, but this whole no questions asked **** is crap.

I for one think its between Rodgers and Peyton but it is neck and neck.
    The funny ones are ryan over either of them lol

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I know, how ridiculous, he only leads the NFL in touchdowns....
    Because the leader in rushing TD's always wins the MVP right?

He has ZERO chance.

vCash
    If the Colts keep winning somehow and win 10 or 11 games. And Luck doesn't get some votes, I'd be surprised.

I went him to be a rebel.

Cue people posting his stats next to the other players on this list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    If the Colts keep winning somehow and win 10 or 11 games. And Luck doesn't get some votes, I'd be surprised.

Never realized you was in SD. Didnt know they had internet there yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431
    The funny ones are ryan over either of them lol
    What's funny about it? Ryan doesn't have a great o-line, running game, or elite defense to take the pressure off and still has a better record than both, beating one on the field in a head to head matchup. He definitely has a legitimate case to be in the discussion -- the stats back it up and they are where they are right now mostly because of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Never realized you was in SD. Didnt know they had internet there yet.
    We just got dial up last week.

vCash
    Peyton is the MVP. Watt and Rodgers are the only other cases I'm willing to listen to at this time. Maybe Brady if he has an awesome last few weeks.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    AP, record be damned.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    What's funny about it? Ryan doesn't have a great o-line, running game, or elite defense to take the pressure off and still has a better record than both, beating one on the field in a head to head matchup. He definitely has a legitimate case to be in the discussion -- the stats back it up and they are where they are right now mostly because of him.
    Their defense may not be elite, but lets not pretend theyre not pretty good. 6th in points allowed, 7th in forced turnovers, above average pass defense(not great, not horrible either) bit their run defense is pretty bad. Yes the falcons do have a better record, theyve played a lot easier schedule too. They did beat the Broncos, and even though the defense created 4 turnovers they won by a measly 6 points. Defintly not a game won because of ryan. Everything else you have said can be said about all three teams for the most part, none of a great run game(all three teams average 3.8 yards per carry), packers oline isnt good and will likely get worst with bulaga out on ir. Ryan has had the better weapons this year too, yet statistically is behind both of them.

Im not saying ryan Isnt having a great year, he is, and by the end of the year could be the mvp. But right now, I have those two ahead of him and possibly AP.

vCash
    I wouldn't disagree with AP. Dude is just ridiculous. Missing one game after tearing that ACL. WHat a joke.

I would say Rodgers or AP.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Just cause you know its coming doesnt make it invalid. Luck has a whole lot of potential and hes shown flashes of brilliance this year. But the fact is that he is in the bottom 5 or 10 in pretty much every passing category bar passing yards. And hes accumulated those yards with 57.5% completions. He has no business being in the MVP discussion at this point.
    THE BAY IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by odiz View Post
    Just cause you know its coming doesnt make it invalid. Luck has a whole lot of potential and hes shown flashes of brilliance this year. But the fact is that he is in the bottom 5 or 10 in pretty much every passing category bar passing yards. And hes accumulated those yards with 57.5% completions. He has no business being in the MVP discussion at this point.
    Well I guess you're voting on the Most Outstanding Statistical Performance Player. I'm talking about the MVP? As in Most Valuable Player. It's not about stats.

That team did not believe they could win a game at times last year. They had no confidence. It was a can't do attitude. That has entirely changed.

I see 4 more wins there too. You nev er know they could get more. If they win 8 or 9 more games than next year, he SHOULD be in consideration despite the stats. I've never seen stats be so misleading towards a player anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431
    Their defense may not be elite, but lets not pretend theyre not pretty good. 6th in points allowed, 7th in forced turnovers, above average pass defense(not great, not horrible either) bit their run defense is pretty bad. Yes the falcons do have a better record, theyve played a lot easier schedule too. They did beat the Broncos, and even though the defense created 4 turnovers they won by a measly 6 points. Defintly not a game won because of ryan. Everything else you have said can be said about all three teams for the most part, none of a great run game(all three teams average 3.8 yards per carry), packers oline isnt good and will likely get worst with bulaga out on ir. Ryan has had the better weapons this year too, yet statistically is behind both of them.

Im not saying ryan Isnt having a great year, he is, and by the end of the year could be the mvp. But right now, I have those two ahead of him and possibly AP.
    You laughed at the notion of Ryan being up there though. Then you're dissecting how they beat Denver to make the other guys look better, as if the other candidates have not barely scraped by good teams by or lost to teams that they should have handled fairly easily. All three teams have talented pass catchers. The Falcons defense has gotten by with forcing turnovers, I know you don't believe they have a better defense than the Broncos or Packers so I won't ask.

If you think Rodgers and Manning are superior to Ryan based on track record prior to this season, that's one thing and I agree with you. But to laugh at his 2012 credentials for an award based on the 2012 season is strange. There is a case for all of them. The laughter should be reserved for [insert other QB that everyone hyped up who hasn't quite lived up to expectations] because a lot of folks predicted the Falcons would finish last in the NFCS.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-12-2012 at 11:28 PM.

vCash
    John fox, for taking a chance on the better Manning.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast