Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    I think if you break the rules and it causes an injury to another player, you should at least have to sit out the same amount of games as the guy you hurt in addition to the fine you have to pay.
    best post
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Don't know if I agree with that, but he should be suspended for that stupid as **** comment. If you wanna headhunt, fine, but to hurt someone and then say, 'good.' Is awful, period.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Regardless, helmet to helmet is illegal anywhere on the field.

Oh, what could have been: 1 and goal on the 2 yard line.
    No it's not.

vCash
    Texas won the game, but we really got screwed all night. Crappy effort on whoever the head referee is and F You Kellen Davis
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    I hope Dobbins is fined multiple game checks. The fact that he did it is bad enough, but for him to lie about it and laugh about it is absurd. I watched his post-game interview, he's a complete j*** off and lied his *** off about the whole deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Texas won the game, but we really got screwed all night. Crappy effort on whoever the head referee is and F You Kellen Davis
    Oh.....Please.

The Texans had no more favorable calls go they're way then the Bears, I know the overall quality of the officiating has been terrible recently (Trust me, I know....fail mary...) but you cant go blaming the refs for SNF's outcome. They were very lenient on both teams and allowed to very good Ds to go out there and battle, but the way I saw it, and the way id be willing to bet most people saw it, it was a very fairly called game.

Dont soil a valiant loss against one of the NFL's best teams by blaming the refs, the Texans and the Bears went out and battled in n old school slop fest, the Texans just made a couple less mistakes then the Bears.

vCash
    Guess you missed the call when they said jay was over the Los which would have given us 1st and goal on the 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Guess you missed the call when they said jay was over the Los which would have given us 1st and goal on the 2
    Was there ever even a fuss with that call? I could very well be wrong but I dont remember much mention on it after the fact.

I cant think of the rule off the top of my head, but I know Jay had about half his body across the LOS when that ball came out, and then the defender got a BS flag for the hit on Cutler when he was arguably already a runner, I mean damn, he didnt lead with is helmet even, what is a defender to do take his own head off before the play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronitout View Post
    Was there ever even a fuss with that call? I could very well be wrong but I dont remember much mention on it after the fact.

I cant think of the rule off the top of my head, but I know Jay had about half his body across the LOS when that ball came out, and then the defender got a BS flag for the hit on Cutler when he was arguably already a runner, I mean damn, he didnt lead with is helmet even, what is a defender to do take his own head off before the play?
    The rule states if any part of your body is behind the line when the ball is released then its a legal throw. That also makes it an illegal helmet to helmet hit. Troll on

vCash

Well that's why we challenged the play and they still got the ruling wrong.

11. 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
    Reason
    insults, and all responses

vCash
    Well everyone here by me in cali thinks cutty is a p ussy.. typical..My friend says bears need a new qb because he can't lead .. jesus people are so dumb

13. 11-13-2012, 03:43 PM
    Reason

14. 11-13-2012, 03:50 PM
    Reason

15. 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
    Reason

16. 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
    Reason

17. 11-13-2012, 03:59 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Trolling? No.

Im not ignorantly spewing nonsense with no logical backing, and I admit when im wrong.

But, responding to a juvenile, immature comment that has not a thing to do with the topic at hand, is a far cry from trolling.

Any jab I may take, will be in regards to the topic of the board in which im visiting.
    This boards topic is the Chicago Bears, if you dont want me ripping the Bears, then dont rip me personally.
    That part about the Bears not being relevant since 85 is the definition of baiting and trolling. You can't come in here and say stuff like that.

If you have a problem with a post or poster, you report it. Otherwise, responding to him makes it just as bad.
    Last edited by Ron!n; 11-13-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Dobbins just got hit with a $30K fine.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    That's it? Such ********

vCash

Actually he did lead with the helmet, and he had about 4-5 yards in between him and cutler after Jay had already thrown the ball. It even looked like in the play he took the time to think about goin high on him. The flag was far from BS, helmet to helmet isn't legal ANYWHERE on the field, but keep trying to get people going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast