Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bynum was not at practice today, and was getting previously scheduled knee injections.

Oh dear God... I know it was always scheduled and according to plan, but injections make me nervous based on past experience nonetheless

vCash
    Here is some info on the injections:

https://twitter.com/tmoorepburbs

#Sixers Andrew #Bynum in NYC getting previously scheduled knee injections. Supposed to resume basketball-related activities next week.
    Still no timetable for Andrew #Bynum return to playing. #Sixers say could resume workouts as soon as Sunday.
    #Bynum's second set of Synvisc injections said 2 'provide up to 6 months of osteoarthritis knee pain relief with just 1 injection.' #Sixers
    ^Good news I guess

vCash
    I just want to hear everything went fine and still on schedule.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    ^^^^^^ this
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash

Bynum Injury Thread (1/14/13 Update): Shooting, Running, Targeting Allstar Break

Ugh.... Dont swell!

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    just read that the injections are what players get when they are ready to retrun to action. the injections given to soften the joins in his knees and are suppose to keep him pain free for about 6 months.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    soynds like were ready to rovk n roll! Bring iverson in for offense off the bench since youbg is now the starter

vCash
    Bynum says knee injections did not work... i'm kinda done with this guy
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    Bynum, Bynum, Bynum... Honestly I don't know.

I'm terrified of signing the guy to a long contract. I'm terrified of letting him go as he's the best piece we've had a chance to build around in a long time.

I think I still want to take the risk and sign him, but the situation just scares me either way haha. Maybe Ray Lewis has some extra deer antler spray he can use to strengthen his knees?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    Done with him? like you think we can get anything better? lol

2012 allstar

vCash
    I think it's more that he didn't get the improvement he was looking for.

but he did say it worked in one knee.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Bynum's attitude ****ing sucks.....yes he is talented and his ceiling his high...but he has a poor *** attitude!!!!! God please help the sixer's franchise...cause gGOD our team needs divine intervention and your saving grace....smh
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    Bynum's attitude ****ing sucks.....yes he is talented and his ceiling his high...but he has a poor *** attitude!!!!! God please help the sixer's franchise...cause gGOD our team needs divine intervention and your saving grace....smh
    Posted this in the other thread, but come on...

How about what we've seen over the last month +? Since he's had the strength in his knees to start moving, he's been at the practice facility every day, working his *** off, practicing/training/rehabbing, openly and honestly talking to the media every week and answering their questions, hearing great things about this attitude and work ethic from Collins and Dileo? Are we just going to ignore all that and say he has poor work ethic and attitude problems because we feel like it?

How is that fair? What is your standard? What else do you expect him to do and say at this point that he'd be capable of doing? How can he change your mind about his attitude, when he's been doing all the right things since he's been allowed to start rehabbing.
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 02-07-2013 at 02:11 PM.

vCash
    I RESPECT YOUR OPTIMISM AND HOPE FOR THE KID..i JUST FIND HIM TO BE TOO NONCHALANT FOR ME BRO...NOW IF YOU SEE A PASSION AND DETERMINATION IN HIM TO WANNA GET BETTER AND BE OUT THERE FOR US...WELL GOOD...I JUST DONT SEE IT.....WISHIN HE PROVES ME WRONG....AND WHY PAY HIM THE MAXIMUM IF HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR US TO PROVE HIS WORTH..A BRAND EXPERIENCE ALL OVER AGAIN??? WE ARE IN A VERY TIGHT PLACE AS AN ORGANIZATION......IF BYNUM IS HUMBLE AND FAIR IN HIS DEALING IN NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT WITH US I WOULD GRADUALLY HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR HIM
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    I RESPECT YOUR OPTIMISM AND HOPE FOR THE KID..i JUST FIND HIM TO BE TOO NONCHALANT FOR ME BRO...NOW IF YOU SEE A PASSION AND DETERMINATION IN HIM TO WANNA GET BETTER AND BE OUT THERE FOR US...WELL GOOD...I JUST DONT SEE IT.....WISHIN HE PROVES ME WRONG....AND WHY PAY HIM THE MAXIMUM IF HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR US TO PROVE HIS WORTH..A BRAND EXPERIENCE ALL OVER AGAIN??? WE ARE IN A VERY TIGHT PLACE AS AN ORGANIZATION......IF BYNUM IS HUMBLE AND FAIR IN HIS DEALING IN NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT WITH US I WOULD GRADUALLY HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR HIM
    Why are you screaming at me? Haha just kidding my man. Nah, I understand that train of thought. You have every right to feel that way.

As for his contract negotiations, there's no way he's going to be "humble and fair" in negotiating a contract with us. That's just not how it works, whether you're a scum thug or Ghandi himself. So those expectations are completely unreasonable if that's the only way you'll gradually gain more respect for him. Just letting you know.

He's going to demand as much money as he can, as he should, from his perspective. If he comes in for a month or so, and it appears that he's healthy, and he plays well enough, it's going to pretty much be max or bust for him... Whether that comes from us, or from another team.

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast