Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Derek Bodner ‏@derekbodner

I think Bynum (and Sixers) are probably purposefully downplaying. Hunch is progress may be further than they're pushing
    ^I believe this one. it seems whenever the Sixers are losing fan interest they have a Bynum "update" that tells us nothing. If Bynum isn't at least "participating in basketball activities" by Jan. 19th they're gonna be screwed.

I'm ready for another #2 pick in another horrible draft class.

vCash

Bynum Injury Thread (1/7/13 Update): Progessing, BBall Activities Soon?

Noel and shabaz arent exactly anthony davis-level talents, but theyre solid building blocks, more upside than than our other guys.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I'm officially setting Andrew Bynum's timetable right now. Who needs doctors? Haha

How about... The All-Star Break (February 17th, 2013)

There. I expect him to return in the first game after the All-Star break.

vCash
    The only lane I want to see him in is the one blocking the route to the basket...nothing with pins or 16 pound round objects in it....

Get healthy you big dummy!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Noel and shabaz arent exactly anthony davis-level talents, but theyre solid building blocks, more upside than than our other guys.
    I think I'd rather have Goodwin or Poythress over Noel and maybe even Shabazz!

vCash
    ^lol what makes you think we'll get the #2? we're right outside the playoffs... mediocrity again. I better see moultrie play a lot more minutes or i'm putting this all on Doug

Moultrie plays
    1) bigs are in foul trouble
    2) our team has no hustle or energy
    3) blow out

if not, i'm blaming doug and he needs to go. Jeff Van Gundy is looking to come out - LETS GET HIM

vCash
    wait so u wanna ax Collins for not playing Moultrie? the same dude who was clearly out of shape and clueless on defense when he did play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0nyj0n View Post
    ^lol what makes you think we'll get the #2? we're right outside the playoffs... mediocrity again. I better see moultrie play a lot more minutes or i'm putting this all on Doug

Moultrie plays
    3) blow out

if not, i'm blaming doug and he needs to go. Jeff Van Gundy is looking to come out - LETS GET HIM
    Confused about ur moultrie point.

Van gundy isnt any better than collins as a coach.... Its why hes still unemployed while lots of bad coaches have jobs.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0nyj0n View Post

Moultrie plays
    3) blow out

Not #2.. I'd like a top 10, but 12-13 seems more realistic. I also wanna see Moultrie get more PT!

vCash
    Take this for what it's worth, which may be absolutely nothing... Apparently a reader on Crossing Broad (which is basically nothing more than the amateur TMZ of Philly sports) snapped a picture of Bynum outside a beer store (happened to be loading a case of Coronas into his Ferrari haha) the other day.

The reader claims that he spoke with Bynum briefly, who said that he'll be back in February and that he's going to resign with the Sixers.

Here's the "story," as weak as it actually is... http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/01...s-ferrari.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    wait so u wanna ax Collins for not playing Moultrie? the same dude who was clearly out of shape and clueless on defense when he did play.
    True, but Collins is the one who refused to let Vuc develop and now he is putting up double double every game in Orlando.

vCash

Bynum Injury Thread (1/7/13 Update): Progessing, BBall Activities Soon?

Difference is that vuc played well when he was on the floor.

Moultrie hasnt played great, but hasnt been bad either.

Maalik has been terrible at every opportunity.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    More cautious optimism on the Bynum front. Sightings/talked at practice today. Key points: very light shooting/basketball drills, running on the treadmill, very little pain, best he's felt in a long time, shooting for allstar break return.

@tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum shooting short shots with assistant Michael Curry.
    @ChrisVito: Bynum's been canning shot after shot from about 12 feet.
    @BobCooney76: Bynum looks good shooting. Touch seems to be there. Not a ton of "jump" in the jump hooks
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum taking free throws Monday. (Picture) https://twitter.com/tmoorepburbs/sta...950147/photo/1
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers Holiday on #Bynum shooting: 'It's always good to see Andrew out there.'
    @derekbodner: Andrew Bynum is legitimately performing basketball activities on a basketball court. This is a good step.
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum says he started running on treadmill today: 'I'm going in a positive direction. I feel good.'
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum hoping to be back at the all-Star break.
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum says he still weighs 300 pounds but looks pretty good.
    @ChrisVito: Bynum said pain is "minimal" but its best he's felt in a long time. #sixers
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum: 'It's coming along well. I'm getting ready to play.'
    @tmoorepburbs: #Sixers #Bynum had no brace/wrap on knees during 15-minute standstill shooting drill. Went from 5 feet out to 3-pointers. Decent touch.

vCash
    ^^Bynum teetering on the side of cautious optimism is to be expected, since set-backs are still a possibility.. however I see nothing but good news out of this, and might have to buy tix for 4 or 5 games played directly after the all star break before they go up in price on stub hub lol

vCash
    Progress is nice. I will wait to be fully optimistic though, I need to see him involved with lateral movement/physical activities before I get my hopes up for a return around all star break time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast