Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    The swelling going down is arumor felows, nd it's n big de. That's what happens when you are not workig out, and pumpingreat amounts of blood trough the knee. The real Issue is when Bynum does play, and gets about 300 minutes, that same swelling wil happen again. Jst lik it has for he past 6 straiht year in L.A.. Only no, with his past pounding,is already ONFIRMED Degenerative knees are weakening the cartlidge even worse. Like I said people, already BD Knees on a 25 yea old cannot gt better. There iNO Medcal cure or procedure hat can fix tem. This is why i woul be stupid for Philly to re-sign his guy. Only way I would be behindit is IF Philly gave him a Max deal, but had the right to option out of it after any season of the contract...year 1, 2...whatever. for say a Buy out of 2 million dollars. That way if Bynum does contnue to have knee issues, Philly can just opt out. But guarantee Bynum, or his agent will accept that. They will ant a MAX deal all Guaranteed...with no opt out or buy out clause. But, if Bynum truly feels he can get, and remain healthy, then he and his agent shouldn't mind such a stipulation, cause if Bynum remained healthy, no way would the Sixers ever use that Opt out......right ?

So if Philly can re-sign Bynum with that yearly Opt-out, then I would be behind
    re-signing him. If Bynum refused,then I would let him walk outright.
    There are no words to describe this post. Well actually there are but I would probably get banned. Good Lord, just flat out awful

vCash
    LOL that dude is either Ricky or Mark Cuban.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash

vCash
    So. As I said originally. It's only pain. And his ability to take it.

Or not.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    So. As I said originally. It's only pain. And his ability to take it.

Or not.
    Its called being cautious.... Want him to play on a painful swollen knee just ao it can swell up more and possibly not be 100% for the playoffs?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I'd much rather have Bynum around for the second season then for games like tonight. Those games have a hell of a lot more meaning.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    I don't know how much to read into these new reports on Bynum. The information seems to change every week, and it doesn't seem like he's actually getting any closer to being near athletic activity.

Even when he comes back, I'm not sure if we'll be able to put any stock into degenerative knees on a nightly basis. It seems like the Sixers are being vague with this information to try and minimize any backlash from the media. I take this "new" information with a grain of salt.

vCash

Bynum Injury Thread (11/24/12 Update - Out Indefinitely)

The information is pretty much always the same actually.

And what could the sixers possibly be hiding? They put him out indefinately until the pain and swelling goes away. What more could they do?

If u want a weekly knee update u wont get one, but we are hearing progress. One knee is fine now according to bynum, and now he said its another month (he hopes) until the other knee is fine.

Im sick of these silly conspiracy theories.... Do u expect the sixers to post daily mri results on their webpage or something?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    The positive news here for me is that he's giving us the impression that his right knee is essentially fine. It's probably a little weak and out of shape, but that the pain/swelling is gone. And while that means nothing in terms of the recovery time for his left knee, it's still positive news if anything.

As for the one month thing he says -- I'm basically not reading into that at all. Instead of "worst case scenario is a month," he says "worst case scenario is AT LEAST a month." That basically doesn't mean anything haha, that means it could be one month, could be 6 months.

vCash

Bynum Injury Thread (11/24/12 Update - Out Indefinitely)

Im half expecting him to play the lakers game on new years.

But not getting my hopes up

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I'm not launching a conspiracy theory or anything, I was just lamenting the fact that we really can't have any expectations of when he's coming back.

I just found the timing of this update to be odd considering he's having the big check up 9 days from now.

I would much rather he not have said or update anything because the one month thing was very vague like Sixer04 said. I would rather they stop coming out with "updates" you can't put any stock in and just wait until they definitively know what they are looking at. The periodic release of Bynum updates seems more like an appeasement plan than actual information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Im half expecting him to play the lakers game on new years.

But not getting my hopes up

In the beginning of the season I told my friends that he will play his first game at LA just watch. Imagine if he makes that appearance lol

vCash
    ive always beleived he plays the LA game too, even if not 100%. OF course if hes not 100% id rather him not play but I just cant see him missing the chance to take on LAL and Howard

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy76 View Post
    I'm not launching a conspiracy theory or anything, I was just lamenting the fact that we really can't have any expectations of when he's coming back.

I just found the timing of this update to be odd considering he's having the big check up 9 days from now.

I would much rather he not have said or update anything because the one month thing was very vague like Sixer04 said. I would rather they stop coming out with "updates" you can't put any stock in and just wait until they definitively know what they are looking at. The periodic release of Bynum updates seems more like an appeasement plan than actual information.
    agreed, when he says "WORST CASE, its another month"... that doesn't make any sense to me, is he saying that its possible he comes back in 2-3 weeks and 4 weeks is the worst case scenario? Because that doesn't sound likely at all, he's not even scheduled for the checkup for 9 more days like you said.

Sounds like he's just trying to say SOMETHING positive... but the article doesn't sound positive at all to me.

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast