Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    let him bowl!!!

let him putt putt golf.

i dont care about that even a little bit.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    let him bowl!!!

let him putt putt golf.

So if Bynum bowling costed us a chance at being contenders you wouldn't care?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I dont know whats going on with bynum but it is what it is. I like how you moaning men are in a frenzy though lmao. You dudes act like little whiney girls. Its too funny. now hes immature because he went bowling lol. The facts are we have a good team without him, if he comes back thatll be awesome and even better. If not we move on this off season. Who cares about a first round pick thatll be in the 20s.
    This isn't some 25 year old boy going bowling. It's a 7 footer with shaky chronic knee issues who is getting paid 15+ million to play basketball thanks to the fanbase that wants to see him play. Whiny? Are you kidding me? We gave up some valuable commodities to get this *******.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    I think you guys are focused on the wrong thing: I don't BLAME him for bowling. I mean...Jesus...it's BOWLING. Who would suspect you'd get HURT bowling?

I mean I've never even HEARD someone getting injured while bowling.

Imagine the fall-out here if he became injured dancing at "da club".

The only thing I find unsettling is the fact that he became injured BOWLING. I mean what kind of shape are his knees in if BOWLING is enough to sideline him.

He ain't playing anytime soon or even this year, if ever. Because if BOWLING can do this to him...what can we expect as he runs the floor, at full speed and supports 250 pound centers leaning on him in the low block?

Bowling?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    let him bowl!!!

let him putt putt golf.

So if Bynum bowling costed us a chance at being contenders you wouldn't care?
    If it happened bowling, it would inevitably have happened playing basketball.

To me its like if he tripped on the sidewalk.... Clumsy, yes.... But i cant be mad at the guy for having a hobby.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I think you guys are focused on the wrong thing: I don't BLAME him for bowling. I mean...Jesus...it's BOWLING. Who would suspect you'd get HURT bowling?

I mean I've never even HEARD someone getting injured while bowling.

Imagine the fall-out here if he became injured dancing at "da club".

The only thing I find unsettling is the fact that he became injured BOWLING. I mean what kind of shape are his knees in if BOWLING is enough to sideline him.

He ain't playing anytime soon or even this year, if ever. Because if BOWLING can do this to him...what can we expect as he runs the floor, at full speed and supports 250 pound centers leaning on him in the low block?

Bowling?
    This. Minus the overly dramatic undertone.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabGM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I dont know whats going on with bynum but it is what it is. I like how you moaning men are in a frenzy though lmao. You dudes act like little whiney girls. Its too funny. now hes immature because he went bowling lol. The facts are we have a good team without him, if he comes back thatll be awesome and even better. If not we move on this off season. Who cares about a first round pick thatll be in the 20s.
    This isn't some 25 year old boy going bowling. It's a 7 footer with shaky chronic knee issues who is getting paid 15+ million to play basketball thanks to the fanbase that wants to see him play. Whiny? Are you kidding me? We gave up some valuable commodities to get this *******.
    Define valuable....

Id rather have the cap room than iggy.

Although keeping vuc would have been nice.

Quite franlkly, im sort of glad we gave up lotto protected picks.... Think about it.... Its one less guy drafted between 16-22 for the team to overvalue and inevitably keep too long and overpay.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

To me its like if he tripped on the sidewalk.... Clumsy, yes.... But i cant be mad at the guy for having a hobby.
    Exactly right. The criticism is overblown and unwarranted.

I'm starting to hate Philly fans.

The fans attitudes are disgusting.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Its not about his right to go bowling, its that you would love to see him exercise caution while injured. He can bowl any time he wants when healthy and able enough.

I was interested if he was suppose to be bowling or not. He pissed off the team, so I'm guessing they didn't want him bowling, but all this is irrelevant now.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-21-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I wish they would give us more details about this whole mess. We dont even know exactly how this happend. Did he slip? Bang the ball on his knee? Tweak it? Sixers FO is being really quiet about this whole thing and I have no idea what to think or what to prepare for

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Bynum says there was no 'event'. He bowled. Got home and his knee was swollen.

Not much else to it...

vCash
    He was already injured... why do you think he wasn't playing? so he could test out his knee bowling? no. he was supposed to be resting so he could come back.

vCash
    Right. That's about as simply and obviously as it can be put. If he needs a hobby while he is healing, he can try scrabble. If I'm signing his check, I make it as legally clear as possible to him that he's getting paid 16.5 million reasons to find a hobby that doesn't involve a three step lunge onto a slippery surface while tossing a 15 lb ball.
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    He was already injured... why do you think he wasn't playing? so he could test out his knee bowling? no. he was supposed to be resting so he could come back.
    People don't seem to get that. Had he been healthy this would have been a different story but he was already nursing a KNEE injury not an injury to his off hand or something. He should not have been so foolish.

vCash
    I dunno, I can't get behind the "it's a hobby, it's ok" thing...if I am an elite starting pitcher in baseball, and I have an elbow or shoulder injury, I don't go to the bar and shoot darts? if he is truly "healing", then you don't go out and do things to potentially disrupt that process...I could see a "hobby" where he goes out to play cards, to whittle, to do anything that has zero to do with his legs....but, he is 7 feet tall which means he has to extend himself lower to get the ball to the lane and contort his body to point of putting more pressure on his INJURED knees...someone HAD to tell him "bowling? are you crazy or do you just not want to play pro basketball again?" If not, then he has the wrong people around him...

to me, this bowling nonsense is just wrong...it almost seems deliberate, almost...not that he wants to be injured, but that he doesn't give a rat's *** about playing baskeetball...

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast