Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sixers center Andrew Bynum, already on the sidelines, has found an unnecessary way to land himself in the headlines, too, on Sunday confirming reports his left knee began swelling after he went bowling on Nov. 10. ... A prominent, highly respected orthopedic surgeon who is not involved in Bynum's treatment and has not seen his MRIs, told The News Journal that Bynum has likely been diagnosed with osteochondral lesions. The condition may heal on its own, but will likely keep Bynum from practicing until March or April, at the earliest. If it doesn't heal, Bynum will require surgery that could sideline him for up to a year. He should find out if he needs surgery by as early as December, the surgeon said.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2CgQDGzU1

vCash
    Well...whats next? I have lost almost all of my faith, I really don't think we will see him in a Sixers uniform.. I hope we do..but I just don't think we will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Sixers center Andrew Bynum, already on the sidelines, has found an unnecessary way to land himself in the headlines, too, on Sunday confirming reports his left knee began swelling after he went bowling on Nov. 10. ... A prominent, highly respected orthopedic surgeon who is not involved in Bynum's treatment and has not seen his MRIs, told The News Journal that Bynum has likely been diagnosed with osteochondral lesions. The condition may heal on its own, but will likely keep Bynum from practicing until March or April, at the earliest. If it doesn't heal, Bynum will require surgery that could sideline him for up to a year. He should find out if he needs surgery by as early as December, the surgeon said.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2CgQDGzU1
    ****. They'll find out in December if he needs surgery and then it would take a year AFTER that for recovery? ****!

vCash
    I hate to be a Debby Downer, but there is a real chance (however small) that Bynum never suits up for the Sixers.

vCash
    wonder how this impacts what kind of contract he gets? maybe he is willing to play on a 1-2 year deal to prove himself?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash

vCash
    Andrew Bynum never had any intention on ever playing for the Sixers..this worthless a-hole could play he just "doesnt want to" although if he is really injured i'm glad the Sixers know now that he's a walking piece of glass before they gave him that huge contract..now he can go to Miami or some other big named team since the Sixers aren't one and become their huge mistake.

vCash
    yea um Sixers are in a bigger market then Miami and can offer him an extra year and 25 million $.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    yea um Sixers are in a bigger market then Miami and can offer him an extra year and 25 million $.
    Plus.

He's won rings. I don't think that's his personal burning desire...as much as having a team built around HIM is.

Which in LA it wasn't. And in Miami it wouldn't be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Plus.

He's won rings. I don't think that's his personal burning desire...as much as having a team built around HIM is.

Which in LA it wasn't. And in Miami it wouldn't be.
    His burning desire is to find a team stupid enough to Max him out so he can quit caring all together. He will come back and play even if he isn't healthy, just to get a contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    wonder how this impacts what kind of contract he gets? maybe he is willing to play on a 1-2 year deal to prove himself?
    It's gonna have to be a 1 year deal. Dude has no leverage at all if his knees are in this bad of a shape. I'm glad the Sixers are finding this out now obviously and not stuck with this guy for 3-4 more seasons.

vCash
    It occurs to me that we were pretty close to never having gotten AI because of another incident in a bowling alley.

If Bynum misses the season, and worse yet if he never plays for us, do bowling alleys become our biggest and most hated rivals?

vCash

Bynum Injury Update (11/12/12): Out 5-9 More Weeks

Yes

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Hadn't thought of that. Time to keep our eyes peeled for a mini-golfer.

Safer venue.

vCash
    I blame David Stern. The NBA should have mandatory programs in place to educate our players on proper bowling technique to reduce injury risk. All of this could have been avoided if the greedy corporate conglomerate that is the NBA cared at all about the safety of its own players.

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast