Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Just like Derrick Rose got the Bulls the number 1 seed right?

I'd rather see him in March, April, May then November, December, January.
    That seems to be the exception, not the rule. I'd rather play an 8th seed than a 4th seed all things being equal. Will injuries happen to top seeded teams? Sure, but I don't want to bank my franchise's playoff chances on other team's injuries. Do we beat the Bulls if they have Rose? Nope.

Obviously I'd rather see him at the end of the season instead of the beginning, but if you're talking about a max contract you want him to play the whole season. Playoff seeding is important. I can't believe I had to defend that statement.

vCash
    Not necessarily. I just want him to be most effective when it matters most. That's probably because I'm such a holiday guy. If he was out too I'd sure as heck be beefing about Bynum. Also since we are in such a cap friendly position, it's not as pressing.

Really I just hope dude is in shape 10 games into his return. Otherwise he might start hearing boos. The passion the day he was introduced has another face to it. And it could get ugly.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    While I can understand the hoping and wishful thinking...that we are a playoff team without him...I have to ask: what BASIS are you using?

We've played half a dozen games. Odds are someone ELSE will also become injured. Or two.

We haven't a CLUE what we have yet.

And if he plays but 30-40 games...there's a decent chance we don't even MAKE the ****ing playoffs.

Get in there ya big wimp.

vCash
    Good chance based on what? Who are the 8 teams better than us in the east? Remember if you assume well have more injuries they will too.

I can't wait to read this.

vCash
    No clue. Because we don't have any idea what we are yet. How do YOU know we're good? We just started to play together.

vCash
    John R. Finger ‏@jrfingerCSN
    Bynum talked. Didn't say much. He feels better, but not all the way better.
    Bone bruise occurred while running on a track & working out in LA.
    Bynum said the latest timeline is not a setback. The plan was to rest for 8-12 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    No clue. Because we don't have any idea what we are yet. How do YOU know we're good? We just started to play together.
    Oh I see. No one knows nothing. So,sound the alarms. smh

vCash
    Tom Moore ‏@tmoorepburbs
    #Sixers #Bynum: 'I am getting better. I’m actually ramping up (my conditioning) next week. That’ll tell the story.'

vCash

bye bum

Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    I agree, i think were a playoff team with or without bynum
    Im sick of being just a playoff team (seed 8) We need to start to vie for Championships again. I don't blame the management team, they are at least trying to put a champ team together. Bynum just seems like he is bying time to get out of philly.

There is NO WAY it takes this long to recover for a bone bruise. This is his docter delaying his time each visit. He is Bynum's puppet. This is ridiculous, I blame Bybum!!!

vCash
    yea sure Bynum is ready to run out of the town closest to his home and family and that can pay him the most money

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    He will still command a max contract so nothing really changes for us. As long as he can average 65-70 games a year (plus the playoffs), he will be worth it. Between Shaq's age 24-30 seasons he missed 127 games. Bynum and Shaq are 2 different players, but there is precedent for managing injury prone big men.

Obviously, him getting hurt during the off-season, running on a track isn't reassuring. His history of injuries and potentially chronic knee problems don't help either but do we have any other options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

Bynum Injury Update (11/12/12): Out 5-9 More Weeks

Bynum is our best chance at a franchise big..... Gotta ride it out

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barkley3406 View Post
    Im sick of being just a playoff team (seed 8) We need to start to vie for Championships again. I don't blame the management team, they are at least trying to put a champ team together. Bynum just seems like he is bying time to get out of philly.

There is NO WAY it takes this long to recover for a bone bruise. This is his docter delaying his time each visit. He is Bynum's puppet. This is ridiculous, I blame Bybum!!!
    theres 1 thing wrong with this Idea. Bynum seems like the type of guy if he doesnt want to be here hed come out and say it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Oh I see. No one knows nothing. So,sound the alarms. smh
    Catch the game last night?

You tell me what we got.

vCash
    welcome to our laker hell for years

this is only the beginning guys, half your time will be spent worrying about whens it gonna happen again.

Let's go Bucs

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast