Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I think this MAY be a tall tell sign as to what Jay's status really is. Just me though.

If he's signed, not sure Cutler plays, if he doesn't get signed, I would guess he plays.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Fun fact from Laurence Holmes on 670:

Earl Bennett would have been the emergency QB if Campbell would have gone done as well yesterday.
    Dammit I guess Forte. I was trying to figure it out.

Should have been Clutts, but he was on the other team getting sweet ****ing revenge.

vCash
    I can see your point. But a back-up is a back-up for a reason. Does Brady have another Brady ready to step in? Do the Saints have another extra Breez? We don't have another Cutler, only Campbell.

He wasn't sharp, and he did check down way too much. But it was his first time out there, and I'm sure with reps he'll look better. I'm just glad he didn't turn the ball over.

vCash
    @ESPNChiBears: #Bears expected to finalize deal with veteran QB Josh McCown today, per a league source.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    ...and it's official @ChicagoBears: LM: #Bears have signed QB Josh McCown and waived TE Brody Eldridge.
    No ideas for the moment.

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    i am willing to give Campbell another shot but it also depends on Tice's play calling against SF.
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    i am willing to give Campbell another shot but it also depends on Tice's play calling against SF.
    Personally I think Tice is a big part of the issue.
    No ideas for the moment.

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Personally I think Tice is a big part of the issue.
    I do too. I wasn't impressed with his coaching in the texans game. if somehow we fail to make the playoffs this year, he is got to go
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    I do too. I wasn't impressed with his coaching in the texans game. if somehow we fail to make the playoffs this year, he is got to go
    If we fail to make the playoffs, I will lose my mind...

The biggest issues with Sunday's game was turnovers and dropped passes. That may have been our worst game of the year, but Tice calling draws up the middle with the box stacked with 8 people on first and second down was just stupid.

I just don't understand his play calling most of the time especially with us struggling on 3rd downs and always being out in 3rd and longs.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    If we fail to make the playoffs, I will lose my mind...

The biggest issues with Sunday's game was turnovers and dropped passes. That may have been our worst game of the year, but Tice calling draws up the middle with the box stacked with 8 people on first and second down was just stupid.

I just don't understand his play calling most of the time especially with us struggling on 3rd downs and always being out in 3rd and longs.
    Green Bay was our worst... ****in 5 steps behind in our play calling. What i don't seem to understand was why tice did not run more in the rain(against houston)??? We did not use forte at all nor did we use bush..bush did have a fumble but seriously when he came back he mauled through the line.. I swear this offense never hits on all cylinders. It is either tice or the line or cutty..havn't had issues witht he receivers yet but that is because cutty only passes to one guy

vCash
    Yeah that was stupid to leave Bush in the doghouse for 45 minutes. I personally think we should start Bush against SF and hope to soften up their D a little for Forte's cutting style.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    Green Bay was our worst... ****in 5 steps behind in our play calling. What i don't seem to understand was why tice did not run more in the rain(against houston)??? We did not use forte at all nor did we use bush..bush did have a fumble but seriously when he came back he mauled through the line.. I swear this offense never hits on all cylinders. It is either tice or the line or cutty..havn't had issues witht he receivers yet but that is because cutty only passes to one guy
    I you really look at it with out the score though, both games we're pretty similar, no offense, too many turnovers and the defense played great.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Haggis give your boy Chip a call.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12