Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black Sails (Season 3)

Premiered Saturday.

Flint shaved his head, and is now Hades-of-the-Sea. The pirate we needed!

I'm a fan of the acting in this show, (particularly: Flint, Rackum, Silver, and Vane) but Ray Stevenson as Blackbeard might take the cake from here on out.

I am really interested in seeing where this show goes. I think it's done really well.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.
    ZdlR

Yeah. I have enjoyed the first two seasons.

This one started of great.

Haven't seen this new episode yet, but it's on my DVR. I'm glad people are excited lol. I really like this show....it's probably not in my top 5 shows category, but it's entertaining.

Episode wasn't that bad, but Blackbeard is too good.
    That's all

This has to be one of the most underrated shows on television right now. Toby Stephens's portrayal of Flint is fantastic every episode.

Vane and Flint are enough to make the show decent....add in Long John Silver and Blackbeard, and the show becomes amazing. I don't think this 3rd season could have started any better.

If I was a pirate, I'd definitely plunder with Blackbeard!

What a ****** episode. Vane made the damn show, and he's dead. Terrible decision to kill him off, and it might be the beginning of the end to this series.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    What a ****** episode. Vane made the damn show, and he's dead. Terrible decision to kill him off, and it might be the beginning of the end to this series.
    I'm thinking that as well. Not sure how much longer they plan on going with it.
    Vernon Butler-Javon Hargrave Crew Members: Raidaz4life, LA Bums

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I'm thinking that as well. Not sure how much longer they plan on going with it.
    I mean they are already shooting season 4, but I'd have to imagine that will be the final season. Otherwise it was a terrible decision to kill off one of or the best character in the show. Maybe they think Blackbeard will replace Vane, but he doesn't have the same type of charisma as Vane, and the viewers aren't nearly as connected to him.

I don't know. I'm probably just mad because Vane was by far my favorite character. I liked Vane, John Silver, and Guthrie in that order. After the last episode, I lost both Vane and Guthrie as favorites, and now she is the shows biggest villain.

best episode of the series

best episode of the series
    Agree. They're getting ready to make John Silver the focal point of the series. Because of that I think Flint dies next season. It will be interesting to see which character takes the screen time that belonged to Vane. I'm assuming that it will be a new character that is introduced next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Agree. They're getting ready to make John Silver the focal point of the series. Because of that I think Flint dies next season. It will be interesting to see which character takes the screen time that belonged to Vane. I'm assuming that it will be a new character that is introduced next season.
    Nahh Flint wont die

Nahh Flint wont die
    I mean they set it up pretty clearly that Flint and John Silver are going to become enemies. Especially after they take back Nassau and Silver has his spot there that was made for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast