Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Killing them softly

Yea no surprise to anyone I saw this.

It was waaaaaay different than I thought it would be.

Didn't really love it. However Pitt was pretty phenomenal.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    I think this looks good despite the bad reviews/turn out to the theaters.

vCash
    Pitt was damn good in it...but they could have done sooooooooo much more with it. Was left very unsatisfied
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yea sort of feel has RJ feels

The End is Coming.

vCash
    More people should comment so I can decide to see it or not.

vCash
    Thought it'd kinda be like Drive with the random bursts of violence and w/e. It wasn't nearly as good. Thought it was boring.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    This movie was TERRIBLE!!! full of meaningless dialogue and characters that had no significance to the storyline. I almost walked out on it. Bad bad movie. Do not watch or you will be disappointed.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Feel like there's a lot more to this story and I need to check out the book it was based on. Acting was really great. Some of the scenes were just so beautifully done.

Biggest problem (in white): Gandolfini's character. He gets 2 looooooong dialogue heavy scenes. They develop his character and the whole background to him and then......nothin'. A one word mention about how he got "pinched" or whatever. Seems like pointless character development.

vCash
    I liked this movie, really thought it was cool how they compared the mobsters to like a regular corporation. The dialog was excellent and while I do believe that the movie does leave you wanting more, I still found it to be quite good.

Oh and as for the Gandolfini's character you get all you need to know about him from his 2 scenes and there is really nothing else that needs to be done with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I liked this movie, really thought it was cool how they compared the mobsters to like a regular corporation. The dialog was excellent and while I do believe that the movie does leave you wanting more, I still found it to be quite good.

Oh and as for the Gandolfini's character you get all you need to know about him from his 2 scenes and there is really nothing else that needs to be done with him.
    In white:
    Seriously? They set him up with this f'd up background and how he's gonna pull off a hit and you see him in the bar then the hotel and then....nothing.

vCash
    Response: He was a hack a has been and no longer cut out for the job and you get that from his 2 scenes. He was only interesting in ****ing hookers and drinking.

vCash
    Is this anything like The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford? It's by the same director and I loved that movie, even though it didn't do well in the theaters.
    "Hitting is better than sex." Reggie Jackson

The only reason I don't like playing in the World Series is I can't watch myself play." Reggie Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Feel like there's a lot more to this story and I need to check out the book it was based on. Acting was really great. Some of the scenes were just so beautifully done.

Biggest problem (in white): Gandolfini's character. He gets 2 looooooong dialogue heavy scenes. They develop his character and the whole background to him and then......nothin'. A one word mention about how he got "pinched" or whatever. Seems like pointless character development.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    In white:
    Seriously? They set him up with this f'd up background and how he's gonna pull off a hit and you see him in the bar then the hotel and then....nothing.
    Response: He was a hack a has been and no longer cut out for the job and you get that from his 2 scenes. He was only interesting in ****ing hookers and drinking.
    The one scene with him in the hotel room is hilarious.

"You want a tip honey? Here's a tip stop treating your *** hole like its a national treasure; you're a hooker for gods sake."

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Yeah fair enough. Guess I'm mixing what I want with what works. Just wanted more Gandolfini in action.