Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Shameless Season 6

the 6th season of Shameless premiered this past Sunday.

vCash
    Still enjoying it. But it's lacking a bit of the excitement that it used to instill. Frank is still Frank. And that cemetery scene was fun. And I still like Carl. But the other characters have grown stagnant. And I hate hate hate to see pregnant Debbie.

vCash
    It was ok. I don't think season 1, and 4 will be matched again, but the first show was pretty good.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I hate seeing Debbie period. I think she is so unappealing/unattractive. the way she talks is annoying. I wish they had a different actress playing this role.

I liked Yannis. not putting up with the lesbians. all women beg for more Yannis.
    Last edited by Rush; 01-19-2016 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Edited in "lesbians."

vCash
    Yannis is awesome.

I've never liked Debbie but the one I really for the life of me couldn't ****ing stand was Sheila. I think this show is going to be infinitely more enjoyable for me with her finally (God willing) out of the picture for good.

Lip's by far my favorite/most relatable character. Though I can also relate a pretty decent deal to Frank. Take that as you will.

There's no Bama here. No LSU. Not even a Florida.
    Beat everybody.

vCash
    Lips teacher is too damn hot.

vCash
    I might struggle through this season. Season 4 was miles ahead of any other season of this show and I really prefer the serious side of this show and the comedic parts take me out of it. I have a feeling it won't get back to S4 level for me.
    I'm In.

vCash
    already got picked for seasomn seven. But I'd prefer it to go darker again myself season four was so good.

vCash
    Just blew threw S5 to catch up and saw the premiere today. Thought it was good. Really liking Carl.

"White boy Carl! White boy Carl!"

vCash
    Yea I don't like the pregnant Debbie angle either. It's going to be interesting to see how Fiona now being pregnant pans out.

vCash
    Debbie sucks.

episode 2 was alright. The show will never reach season 4 status again I fear. And I am already sick of Fiona's guy. He annoys me

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Yea I don't like the pregnant Debbie angle either. It's going to be interesting to see how Fiona now being pregnant pans out.
    nothing Fiona does pans out, she is a horrible person haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Debbie sucks.

episode 2 was alright. The show will never reach season 4 status again I fear. And I am already sick of Fiona's guy. He annoys me
    they had Jeffrey dean morgan playing him in the end of season four then changed it or he backed out probably cause the walking dead. But he did better in his one scene then this guy this other dude.

vCash
    I wonder what Fiona will do now that she is pregnant. I thought this angle would have been better played out around the time she was still in the marriage with the singer while still having sex with her boss Sean to make viewers wonder who was the father.

when Frank had that woman with cancer on the train tracks I have to say I'm glad she died. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see a scene with that old lady nude.

interested to see where the storyline goes with Lip, the hot professor he is having sex with, and her husband. she mentioned killing him off, and maybe that could happen?

I hope this isn't the end of Yanis with him crashing the bike. I want to see more Yanis and where this storyline goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I wonder what Fiona will do now that she is pregnant. I thought this angle would have been better played out around the time she was still in the marriage with the singer while still having sex with her boss Sean to make viewers wonder who was the father.

when Frank had that woman with cancer on the train tracks I have to say I'm glad she died. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see a scene with that old lady nude.

interested to see where the storyline goes with Lip, the hot professor he is having sex with, and her husband. she mentioned killing him off, and maybe that could happen?

I hope this isn't the end of Yanis with him crashing the bike. I want to see more Yanis and where this storyline goes.
    Did you see the previews to next Sunday's episode? I think they are going to go with not knowing who the father is of Fiona's baby.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast