Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Lebron's injuries

Goodmorning Heat Nation,

After watching lebron last night he is clearly injuried. I told my best-friend this when he didnt get any rest after the finals and went straight to london to win yet another Gold medal.

Lebron needs rest, i truly believe if we continue to play him as much minutes as we did last year this can cause bron to break down.

We have enough firepower to continue without him, especially when wade/bosh didnt go to london this year. Im truly worried about lebron not getting the rest he needs.

Thoughts?

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!

vCash
    When LeBron feels like he needs the rest, he'll get the rest. LBJ is in complete control of his own body, and I'm sure Spo and team doctors are aware. I did see him roll his ankle last night though, and we have tough games against the Clippers and Nuggets I want to see this team win. I wouldn't it past us to rest LBJ tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    When LeBron feels like he needs the rest, he'll get the rest. LBJ is in complete control of his own body, and I'm sure Spo and team doctors are aware. I did see him roll his ankle last night though, and we have tough games against the Clippers and Nuggets I want to see this team win. I wouldn't it past us to rest LBJ tonight.
    Most players like lebron wont sit out, just the pride in them.
    I just dont want to take a risk, hence what the bulls did with d rose

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!

vCash
    I want Dwade to step up. very hard to win when he struggles.

vCash
    i agree ! i want to see wade takeover now that lebron is banged up ! .. lets see if he still got it !

vCash
    Sheeet, Lebron needs to play 48 minutes a game and average a double-triple-double. (20-20-20)
    Evil Lebron