Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    Unfortunately - the only team crazy enough to do a trade like that is our Jets.

GO JETS!!!
    Very cynical post. Based on what, exactly? Simply the Tebow trade?
    I'm starting to doubt your optimism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Very cynical post. Based on what, exactly? Simply the Tebow trade?
    I'm starting to doubt your optimism.
    Curious, based on how this season has unfolded, what exactly are you so optimistic about?

The only thing I've been optimistic about is Kerley and the young defensive players.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Curious, based on how this season has unfolded, what exactly are you so optimistic about?

The only thing I've been optimistic about is Kerley and the young defensive players.
    John X Doe seems to think thats 3-6 is a record that will for sure get you a superbowl victory....

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg888 View Post
    Right on GL. This is his 4th straight year of being a bottom tier QB. He can throw up decent numbers against teams with poor pass defenses, but it's clear that we don't have a shot against better pass defenses (see Pitt, Seattle, SF and Houston).

Shouldn't a good QB elevate the play of his teammates? Why did Mat Moore look so much better than Sanchez when his targets were Hartline & Best? Why does a rookie 3rd rounder completely outplay him? Yes, our protection had a few breakdowns yesterday, but how was Sanchez on all of the plays where the protection was adequate. Did he show patience? Make the right read? Deliver the ball with accuracy? Maybe on 3 or 4 plays he did. Wilson was also under pressure, but he handled it far better.

Sparano gave up on the run far too early yesterday, but we only need to say that because our QB can't deliver. Tebow or McElroy. I don't care. Time to do something Rex. I will be extremely disappointed if # 6 is behind center against S.L.
    Being a diehard Jet fan, cannot truly stomach watching the offense with number 6 behind center.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678