Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic87 View Post
    His jet career is over, the whole team needs to get blown up. Everyone needs to go IMO. I would bench him just to insure we lose the most games possible. Its time to go into a new direction, what a shame. We had a great thing going, its crazy how a couple of bad decisions can ruin a good core that included Sanchez.
    If you want to lose as many games as possible, leave him in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    If you want to lose as many games as possible, leave him in
    Lol Exactly. Put in Tebow and he might pull off some Moses miracle ****.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Rex is going to lose his job anyway, might as well try to salvage it

vCash
    Mark Sanchez can throw a spiral, but where does that lead them? The organization is already tethered to a bad QB with a terrible contract, and he has set back this organization with his mediocre play. There's nothing to lose at this point
    You have lots to lose.

With Sanchez you can make a clean break midway through next season. With Tebow you have to give him at least two years just out of fairness.

Even you know, Tebow is NOT the answer.

vCash
    I blame Rex for this mess, Mark should of never been the starter the minute he got drafted he should of learned on the sidelines before being handed the keys to the franchise. Rex is no head coach hes also in his 4th year and imo is also regressing....

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Knowing this team we'll fire Rex and promote Sparanon one disaster coach for another

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Sanchez was so bad last game. Not just th pick, but at least 5 times he threw the ball straight into coverage, and you can just see the team dont beliee in him. I think you have to give mcelroy a go at this point. He cant play worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    You have lots to lose.

With Sanchez you can make a clean break midway through next season. With Tebow you have to give him at least two years just out of fairness.

Even you know, Tebow is NOT the answer.
    How do you know Tebow is not the answer?

How has he fared in a full game of play?

How has he done in a half of play?

How has he fared given 1 consecutive drive?

You can't answer any of those, therefore you can't answer whether or not Tebow is the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    How do you know Tebow is not the answer?

How has he fared in a full game of play?

How has he done in a half of play?

How has he fared given 1 consecutive drive?

You can't answer any of those, therefore you can't answer whether or not Tebow is the answer.
    MrX27 is the most logical Jets poster on PSD. I have never felt that Tebow is the answer, but that doesn't mean that I don't want him to get a shot. He can prove many people wrong.

I know that Tebow has a weak arm, and is not accurate. Here are other things that I know:

Tebow has much better size than Sanchez.
    He has much more poise in the pocket.
    He has far greater ability to make a great play with his legs.
    He forces an extra defender to key on him because of his ability to run.
    He has much more heart and will to win than Sanchez.
    Although his arm is weak, he throws a decent deep ball that will demand respect from safeties.
    He will inspire his teammates, because that is what he has always done.

Those are lots of reasons to give him a shot. If not, then let's go with McElroy. The Sanchez experiment is over. If they have to pay him big money to sit on the bench thru 2013, then so be it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    You have lots to lose.
    Like what exactly? We aren't getting to the playoffs this year and there are no stud QBs this year in the draft. Give the guy a shot.

We gave Mark Sanchez a shot after he only played 16 games. Why not give the guy who won two ****ing Heismans a chance?

vCash
    Like what exactly? We aren't getting to the playoffs this year and there are no stud QBs this year in the draft. Give the guy a shot.

We gave Mark Sanchez a shot after he only played 16 games. Why not give the guy who won two ****ing Heismans a chance?
    Tebow only won 1 Heisman.

Barkley and Geno are stud QBs that will be available in this year's draft.

BUT it's doubtful the Jets will get either one, unless they continue with this inept style of play.

That said, why are people afraid of seeing what Tebow has to offer?
    It's almost like they're afraid that he'll produce better than Sanchez has.

vCash
    As long as Sanchez is the quarterback of this team, I will not not be watching my Jets. Why? Because the games are as close to un-watchable as I've ever seen. It's clear Sanchez can't cut it. As a Jets fan, I realized this midway through last season. And as a USC Trojan, I knew this years ago, just as I knew Leinart would be lucky to be a backup in the NFL.

Call me naive, but I legitimately thought Tebow would've gotten a shot much earlier this season. The fact that he still hasn't been given a chance to run the offense in the slightest is nothing short of a slap in the face to Tebow and the fans.

For those who claim playing Tebow sets the franchise back even further, that's completely unfounded. Give the kid a chance to play!

vCash

BUT it's doubtful the Jets will get either one, unless they continue with this inept style of play.

You are right, sorry about that. Saying it's ONLY one is kind of ridiculous though

I doubt we go for another USC QB, but Geno Smith is phenomenal. I think he might go to the Chiefs or Jaguars though

Totally agree with you there

vCash
    I think McElroy should be given a chance to start. I don't think he is the answer at QB either, but I want to see if he is even a viable backup QB.

vCash

I actually couldn't disagree with you any more.

Barkley is Sanchez... A USC QB who had the privilege of playing with stars at every position against non-SEC talent.

Geno Smith is not RGIII. I would not dare call him a stud.

There are so many holes on this team that simply changing QBs won't help. We have 0 skill players. I honestly don't care who our QB is, Kerley and Hill are not starting WRs (yet) in the NFL. Greene sucks. Those 3 most likely would not start on a single NFL team.

If you play Tebow you know what you're getting. He's not an every down NFL QB. You argued about him not playing a game or having a drive, etc...but we got to watch him last year for a full season and it's pretty evident.

The Hawk Will Never Die

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast