Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Big Sanchez fan..(what's the answer??)

Can not defend the guy anymore.. Worst QB in the league... Granted no weapons.. But

Who is the answer???? Any suggestions.. It's not tebow..
    Realistic trade ideas or free agent pick-ups????
    We got this!!!

vCash
    due to his restructured contract (way to go front office), its going to be very difficult to move him unfortunately. perhaps a team in equal QB desperation mode, like KC, but even so, still doubtful.

tebow NEEDS to be given a chance. there is NO reason not to. its clear sanchez is not our future, so time to go next down on the list to see what we have. sadly, we dont have many options at this point. time to see if tebow has improved as a QB when actually given that role.

vCash
    What in the world did they see in him that made them give him that huge extention smh.

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Sanchez has been ruined by the lack of talent around him as well as bad play calling. Similar to what happened to David Carr. He appears gun shy after taking so many hard hits.

I had been a big Sanchez defender but he just doesn't have it anymore. Acquiring Tebow def killed his confidence and that's not something a nfl QB playing in New York can overcome. Tebow is also not the answer and since they both make a lot of money we are going to be dealing with this mess for quite a while.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Why do people continue to say tebow isn't the answer? I'm not a Tebow homer, but if Sanchez isn't working, throw tebow in. He got the team at least 5 first downs on his own against the Seahawks and has completed nearly every pass he was told to throw this year. People are quick to dismiss him because of his past but I say give him a shot. We're out of the playoffs already, let's see what he can do

vCash
    Perhaps take a QB in the second or third round this year. Have him sit behind Sanchez next season.

- After next season, if they have another subpar season, take a stud receiver in the first and a couple guys on the line.

- Cut Sanchez, start 2nd year drafted QB.
    Last edited by LongIslandIcedZ; 11-12-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Perhaps take a QB in the second or third round this year. Have him sit behind Sanchez next season.

- After next season, if they have another subpar season, take a stud receiver in the first and a couple guys on the line.

- Cut Sanchez, start 2nd year drafted QB.
    Why not give McElroy a chance before we draft another QB?

The Hawk Will Never Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    Why do people continue to say tebow isn't the answer? I'm not a Tebow homer, but if Sanchez isn't working, throw tebow in. He got the team at least 5 first downs on his own against the Seahawks and has completed nearly every pass he was told to throw this year. People are quick to dismiss him because of his past but I say give him a shot. We're out of the playoffs already, let's see what he can do
    Because once you start Tebow, the Jets are tethered to him for a couple of years before they can start a rebuilding process. Tebow just can't throw. His coaches, his teammates, everybody that sees him consistently agrees the dude can't throw a spiral.

So they stick it out with Sanchez so they can start the rebuilding process sooner.

There is ZERO gain by starting Tebow. Just setting the organization back 5 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by younggunn113 View Post
    Why not give McElroy a chance before we draft another QB?
    I think Rex will give Sanchez a chance to start next season and if he starts off slowly, he'll turn to McElroy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Because once you start Tebow, the Jets are tethered to him for a couple of years before they can start a rebuilding process. Tebow just can't throw. His coaches, his teammates, everybody that sees him consistently agrees the dude can't throw a spiral.

So they stick it out with Sanchez so they can start the rebuilding process sooner.

There is ZERO gain by starting Tebow. Just setting the organization back 5 years.
    Mark Sanchez can throw a spiral, but where does that lead them? The organization is already tethered to a bad QB with a terrible contract, and he has set back this organization with his mediocre play. There's nothing to lose at this point

vCash
    I just dont understand why the Jets dont bench Sanchez. For gods sake Eli Manning was benched.

If its because of his fragile psyche, then is he a franchise QB to begin with?

Jets at the very least have to bench Sanchez and go with Mcelroy.

Im tired of Rex Ryan and his BS post game's stating " Sanchez gives the jets the best chance to win" Really? Havent the Jets lost 9 of the last 12 games? 11 of the last 18?

Any other QB would have been riding the pine. What gives? How can Sanchez survive 52% completion with constant red zone turnovers?

pretty much any QB they bring in will be better than Sanchez at this point. And if they arent how does it hurt a team who doesnt win anyhow.

for christ sake Cassel completes 60% of his passes.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    After watching a bit of the eagles game Andy Reid can sure Pick QBs. Foles actually didn't look that bad and it was his first game. I'm pretty disappointed we brought in tebow and shipped Stanton to Indy.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    I just dont understand why the Jets dont bench Sanchez. For gods sake Eli Manning was benched.

If its because of his fragile psyche, then is he a franchise QB to begin with?

Jets at the very least have to bench Sanchez and go with Mcelroy.

Im tired of Rex Ryan and his BS post game's stating " Sanchez gives the jets the best chance to win" Really? Havent the Jets lost 9 of the last 12 games? 11 of the last 18?

Any other QB would have been riding the pine. What gives? How can Sanchez survive 52% completion with constant red zone turnovers?

pretty much any QB they bring in will be better than Sanchez at this point. And if they arent how does it hurt a team who doesnt win anyhow.

for christ sake Cassel completes 60% of his passes.
    Right on GL. This is his 4th straight year of being a bottom tier QB. He can throw up decent numbers against teams with poor pass defenses, but it's clear that we don't have a shot against better pass defenses (see Pitt, Seattle, SF and Houston).

Shouldn't a good QB elevate the play of his teammates? Why did Mat Moore look so much better than Sanchez when his targets were Hartline & Best? Why does a rookie 3rd rounder completely outplay him? Yes, our protection had a few breakdowns yesterday, but how was Sanchez on all of the plays where the protection was adequate. Did he show patience? Make the right read? Deliver the ball with accuracy? Maybe on 3 or 4 plays he did. Wilson was also under pressure, but he handled it far better.

Sparano gave up on the run far too early yesterday, but we only need to say that because our QB can't deliver. Tebow or McElroy. I don't care. Time to do something Rex. I will be extremely disappointed if # 6 is behind center against S.L.

vCash
    His jet career is over, the whole team needs to get blown up. Everyone needs to go IMO. I would bench him just to insure we lose the most games possible. Its time to go into a new direction, what a shame. We had a great thing going, its crazy how a couple of bad decisions can ruin a good core that included Sanchez.

vCash
    I used to be be a Sanchez supporter but I'm done with that now. The kid just doesn't have it. And I think it's all mental. He doesn't have the mental make up to be a franchise QB. He's not leader. He is a joke amongst his peers. I hate Tebow as a football player but Sanchez should be benched just based on principle. You can't be that bad and still have your job.

I honestly would like to see the Jets lose as many games as possible for a higher draft pick. Thing is I don't know who would be the best starter to accomplish that.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast