Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Reke is more valuable for us regardless, but Wall can't shoot either and isn't as good defensively. Call me crazy, but I don't want wall if it means losing Tyreke (unless we're going to lose him anyway).
    Yeah, us and the Wiz would have to package someone or something else to make it even.

It's insane how many Wiz fans have been coming in here asking about Reke.

vCash
    I'm still all about trading Tyreke, we are playing good without him. Also, please get Derrick Williams.

vCash
    Quick questions guys, I haven't been able to watch the games so much but I was wondering why Thornton has been getting inconsistent minutes recently?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    Quick questions guys, I haven't been able to watch the games so much but I was wondering why Thornton has been getting inconsistent minutes recently?
    He is missing his shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    He's getting inconsistent minutes because he's an inconsistent player. He's too streaky. Nothing more than a 6th man, that's why I want to trade him. He doesn't like to pass, and feels the need to shoot the ball every time he touches it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    He's getting inconsistent minutes because he's an inconsistent player. He's too streaky. Nothing more than a 6th man, that's why I want to trade him. He doesn't like to pass, and feels the need to shoot the ball every time he touches it.
    I think he feels the need to shoot cause that's why he's on the floor, to score. But, that doesn't mean he needs to jack up shots like he does. He needs to be more selective.

vCash

#TradeEvans

Does anyone think this team is fine without Tyreke? Trade him for something valuable. He's been playing very well lately. But he isn't key to us winning. I think a trade like Isaiah, Outlaw, and Tyreke for Monta Ellis and Samuel Dalembert. Start: Brooks, Ellis, Salmons, Cousins, Dalembert.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Does anyone think this team is fine without Tyreke? Trade him for something valuable. He's been playing very well lately. But he isn't key to us winning. I think a trade like Isaiah, Outlaw, and Tyreke for Monta Ellis and Samuel Dalembert. Start: Brooks, Ellis, Salmons, Cousins, Dalembert.
    We had Dalembert, remember?? He doesn't want to be here.

And I would rather have Reke over Ellis.

vCash

#TradeEvans

Dally wanted to be back. He said so but we didn't try to sign him

vCash
    As I recall we offered Dalembert a contract and he signed with someone else for less. Same with Jamal Crawford.

vCash
    Dalembert wanted to be back.

vCash
    I have no interest in Ellis, but I would love to bring Dally back. I think that he complemented Boogie really well.

If I remember the situation correctly, Dally was set to re-sign after Hayes failed his physical. Then Dally's agent went public with the deal and it pissed off Petrie, so he revoked the offer. Then Hayes passed his physical and the rest is history.

vCash
    Sammy d baby!.. elis... forget it. How can you run another small guard out there with brooks.
    I watched the worriors sith him, heis a good scorer but he needs the ball. Forget the team concept. I was thinoing about how we won 3 str8 with out tyreke and if it means that we could trade him. But we played some bad teams. Outtlaw ane garcia looked like they were the next best thing. But then we haf the 3rd quarter lef down again. I think with tyreke that wouldn't have happened. The more I see garcia, outtlaw, and anyone else play the 3 the more I hate to see j.j. on this team. And I have been defending my man thornton but the man just keeps jacking up shoots. But imo his d' is second best of our guards behind tyreke. So it's had for me to say trade him on that thought. I don't think moving tyreke will help the team or not. But I do know now finally that he is back running the point he is a much better player.his stock is on the rise again so if we do trade him we might get something good back, or a chance to drop a big contract on someone else. However it better not be salmons! When he is out of the game we play like garbage.

vCash
    People are saying we're playing better without Reke, but everyone doesn't realize he was a big part of our 1st win on the this 3 game win streak. He had 2 clutch 3's that game, no??

We looked good without him against the Blazers, but Outlaw and Cisco aren't gonna step up and contribute like that every night. Without them, it would've been a nail biter.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I still think the team is a better "team" without tyreke on the floor. Better ball movement, extra passes, spacing, and all around better team ball. I think we should look to trade him. How bout Tyreke and Isaiah for Milsap and Williams... Or tyreke, Isaiah, and JT for Boozer, Hamilton and 1st rd pick

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast