Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 249

Thread: #TradeEvans

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    217
    vCash
    1500
    id love to trade tyreke and thornton for rajon rondo and courtney leeray:

    haha

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I'm with you on packaging Thornton for a SF, but not Hayes.

    Not only do I like him and want him, but no other team is going to want him. He's not appealing in a trade unless it was to playoff team.

    We'd have to package a younger guy, like Honeycutt or IT or an expiring like Johnson.

    I would rather not get of IT though.

    Also, we need to get rid of Johnson, if we can. I don't think he has much value though, so I'm assuming we're stuck with him the rest of the year.
    Than we should package T-Rob, we are clogged at the PF position and he has tons of potential and still has trade value, the longer we keep him the lower his trade value will be.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Than we should package T-Rob, we are clogged at the PF position and he has tons of potential and still has trade value, the longer we keep him the lower his trade value will be.
    How are we clogged at PF??

    We only have 4 bigs on the team.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    How are we clogged at PF??

    We only have 4 bigs on the team.
    T-Rob is averaging 15 minutes a game, and those numbers are screwed because of the suspensions to Cousins, at 15 minutes a game I'd rather get a vet who can produce just as much, than keep the 5th pick in the draft and kill his value by playing him so little.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,892
    vCash
    1500
    In my opinion Thomas Robinson has not looked good. About the only aspect of the game he has looked good to me is offensive rebounding, besides that he pretty much looks lost out there, especially when he has the ball in his hands. His only consistent shot is a dunk, and if he dribbles near the hoop he seems to charge more than he makes a shot. I don't think he has played well enough to earn more minutes.

    I think fans have the idea that you have to plug big minutes to learn. The fans want to see the player play so they can see what the coaching staff already knows.

    A rookie's value is not going to be killed because of his lack of playing time. It would kill his value more if he played more and looked terrible. Rookies are generally judged by potential.
    Last edited by Plague; 12-20-2012 at 05:50 PM.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    T-Rob is averaging 15 minutes a game, and those numbers are screwed because of the suspensions to Cousins, at 15 minutes a game I'd rather get a vet who can produce just as much, than keep the 5th pick in the draft and kill his value by playing him so little.
    I don't understand what you're saying when you talking about Boogie's suspension. I don't see how his suspension correlates with T-Rob's playing time.......

    We're not gonna get a good vet to come here via signing or trade. That idea is a wash. We're better off keeping him or packaging him with someone else to get a good player.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying when you talking about Boogie's suspension. I don't see how his suspension correlates with T-Rob's playing time.......

    We're not gonna get a good vet to come here via signing or trade. That idea is a wash. We're better off keeping him or packaging him with someone else to get a good player.
    T-rob received more minutes when cousins was out, but usually he sees seldom minutes, I'd rather package him now, then wait till he's played poorly and hates it here

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    T-rob received more minutes when cousins was out, but usually he sees seldom minutes, I'd rather package him now, then wait till he's played poorly and hates it here
    I would rather keep him and see how he develops. Maybe he starts to come around and gives us a chance to trade/package someone else who has already reached their ceiling.

    If he's not playing significantly better by this time next season, I will be on the wagon to trade him. But for now, let's see what happens.

    We're less than half way through the season in his rookie year. Give him time.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I would rather keep him and see how he develops. Maybe he starts to come around and gives us a chance to trade/package someone else who has already reached their ceiling.

    If he's not playing significantly better by this time next season, I will be on the wagon to trade him. But for now, let's see what happens.

    We're less than half way through the season in his rookie year. Give him time.
    Just seems to me that Sacramento is only the Kings of one thing, killing players trade value.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    3,672
    vCash
    1500
    If we can get something good for T-Rob, then we should move him. JT is a solid starting PF. We would be better off if we traded T-Rob for a starter at PG, SG, or SF.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    If we can get something good for T-Rob, then we should move him. JT is a solid starting PF. We would be better off if we traded T-Rob for a starter at PG, SG, or SF.
    Well, yeah, I'm down to trade anyone for the right price.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500

    #TradeEvans

    I think T Rob is fine. Yeah he's struggling but he's just being TOO aggressive and that's very fixable. I'm in no urgency to trade him. He will be a stud. I'd rather trade JT because he actually has proven himself and has much higher trade value. Like trading him and Brooks for Brandon Bass and Courtney Lee. That makes us better. I love TRob he is so raw

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,892
    vCash
    1500
    I would rather have Jason Thompson than both Brandon Bass and Courtney Lee and you want to throw in Aaron Brooks too? What is with people wanting to trade quality players for backups.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm everywhere Focker
    Posts
    1,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I would rather have Jason Thompson than both Brandon Bass and Courtney Lee and you want to throw in Aaron Brooks too? What is with people wanting to trade quality players for backups.
    What do you think Jason Thompson fetches us?

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500

    #TradeEvans

    Well, my reason for adding brooks is so Isaiah and Jimmer get more pt. and someone says when we win, brooks plays well. So IMO that means brooks has had 8 good games outta the like 25 we've played. That's not very quality to me. Brandon bass is a very good player, very similar to JT, but has accomplished more and can bring better leadership. Courtney lee is just struggling with celtics. I thought it was a bad fit when he signed. But it's just my opinion.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •