Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    We can have a new best player, but are we able to get one?
    I don't know, but we have a team that does not fit well. I don't think building around Tyreke is the way to go, he had a good run for about 5 or 6 games but if he can't continue off that then he is not the player we want... We also really have to consider that he is a restricted free agent in the off season. I know people will say we can match any offer but the Knicks said the same about Lin, they said they would match any offer, they ended up getting nothing for him.....

If there is a reasonable deal out there I would highly consider trading Tyreke. I think our problems is the current players we have and how they match, and Tyreke really does not fit well regardless of what position he plays, he came back last game and was rusty which is understandable, but worst in my opinion is he resorted to the ball hog he was in the past. I don't think he is ever going to be the player we want him to be.

vCash
    We can have a new best player, but are we able to get one?
    No we can't get one unless we draft him.

**** the Magoof's!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't know, but we have a team that does not fit well. I don't think building around Tyreke is the way to go, he had a good run for about 5 or 6 games but if he can't continue off that then he is not the player we want... We also really have to consider that he is a restricted free agent in the off season. I know people will say we can match any offer but the Knicks said the same about Lin, they said they would match any offer, they ended up getting nothing for him.....

If there is a reasonable deal out there I would highly consider trading Tyreke. I think our problems is the current players we have and how they match, and Tyreke really does not fit well regardless of what position he plays, he came back last game and was rusty which is understandable, but worst in my opinion is he resorted to the ball hog he was in the past. I don't think he is ever going to be the player we want him to be.
    I agree, I don't think that Evans is untouchable by any means. I do feel that we would need to get someone good though. We shouldn't trade Evans for the sake of trading him. We definitely can't afford to trade him for lesser pieces.

vCash
    I agree, I don't think that Evans is untouchable by any means. I do feel that we would need to get someone good though. We shouldn't trade Evans for the sake of trading him. We definitely can't afford to trade him for lesser pieces.
    We can't afford to let him walk for nothing, either, in my opinion. Unless we severely have to overpay for him.

vCash
    I think if we drafted Lillard instead of T-Rob, we would be in the playoff picture right now. Too late now, no way Portland trades him.
    No way they do. Just know a lot of my friends really liked him in college and wanted him with the 5th pick. Dude looks legit. Also agree, I think we would be at least .500

vCash
    The Kings should keep Evans and trade either Cousins, Thornton, or Thompson. The Kings needs veteran players and also good defensive players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    The Kings should keep Evans and trade either Cousins, Thornton, or Thompson. The Kings needs veteran players and also good defensive players.
    Thompson has been playing very well.

I would need a legit C coming back, fillers, and picks to trade Cousins.

Tyreke Evans and Marcus Thornton can get traded, and I wouldn't care one bit. Thornton is a chucker, and those aren't hard to find. Tyreke's game hasn't progressed, so its time to cut loose and go a different direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post

Tyreke Evans and Marcus Thornton can get traded, and I wouldn't care one bit. Thornton is a chucker, and those aren't hard to find. Tyreke's game hasn't progressed, so its time to cut loose and go a different direction.
    Agree.

Thornton is the only one that I think needs to go. We can find someone who is either better or at least cheaper.

I'm willing to trade Evans, but it'll have to be for the right price. His game hasn't progressed, but he has been playing a lot better his year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post

I'd like to see Thornton packaged with something else for a SF, maybe Hayes? or a young talent, still think we should build around Tyreke and Cousins and add players who know how to play their role.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I still think this team is closer to a good team when Thornton plays and tyreke doesn't. Tyreke is a black hole on offense, and isn't a very vocal leader and I'd rather my lead guard be vocal. I say we see what we could get for Tyreke and Brooks. Maybe we can get Jennings and Ekpe Udoh from the Bucks. Jennings and Thornton would be fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I still think this team is closer to a good team when Thornton plays and tyreke doesn't. Tyreke is a black hole on offense, and isn't a very vocal leader and I'd rather my lead guard be vocal. I say we see what we could get for Tyreke and Brooks. Maybe we can get Jennings and Ekpe Udoh from the Bucks. Jennings and Thornton would be fun to watch.
    Jennings is having his worst year yet and isn't that good.

Reke isn't a blackhole. He just can't shoot the rock well. He distributes well and has been playing awesome this year.

Thornton is a chucker and doesn't have a good shot selection. He needs to go. We could get someone better or at least get a chucker that has a cheaper contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I'd like to see Thornton packaged with something else for a SF, maybe Hayes? or a young talent, still think we should build around Tyreke and Cousins and add players who know how to play their role.
    I'm with you on packaging Thornton for a SF, but not Hayes.

Not only do I like him and want him, but no other team is going to want him. He's not appealing in a trade unless it was to playoff team.

We'd have to package a younger guy, like Honeycutt or IT or an expiring like Johnson.

I would rather not get of IT though.

Also, we need to get rid of Johnson, if we can. I don't think he has much value though, so I'm assuming we're stuck with him the rest of the year.

vCash
    I saw this in a Chad Ford chat. I don't agree with his comment on Tyreke's defense as Tyreke has looked pretty good this year on the defensive end.

Gary (Ohio)

Here's another question for you Chad. Best destination for Tyreke Evans? I believe he could be a future all-star but only if he gets moved out of sacramento and in with a new team. Is Boston the best place for him? What about Denver?
    Chad Ford (1:27 PM)

Boston likes him. Not sure they have the assets to acquire him. Once upon a time they were willing to give up Rondo to draft him, but those days are over. I'm not sure he's a future all-star. Never learned how to shoot, play defense or play with others. Physical talents are all there, but physical talents alone don't get you into All-Star games.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I agree with all that except the defensive part. And how is tyreke not a black hole? He gets the ball, and usually drives. He very rarely will make the extra pass or correct pass Until he is in the air and out of options. I think Evans is a good player but doesn't fit. Yes Thornton shoots a lot, but he's capable of making the tough shots. He's the second best player on our team. We are better with no tyreke and with Thornton because the floor is spread so much better.

vCash
    we are gonna trade tyreke for a no name player..i have no idea what our GM is doing..i lost so much faith in this team..we are gonna trade away tyreke..and get something soooooo stupid for him..mark my words..
    i hope i get proven wrong though..

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast