Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    Aquiring Ilyasova would really interest me. He can hit open shots, rebound really well from the wing and defend a couple positions. Active and athletic. He's been struggling this year too.

Trade a pick for him

Brooks
    Evans
    Ilyasova
    Thompson
    Cousins
    The RANADIVE Era

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I still think the team is a better "team" without tyreke on the floor. Better ball movement, extra passes, spacing, and all around better team ball. I think we should look to trade him. How bout Tyreke and Isaiah for Milsap and Williams... Or tyreke, Isaiah, and JT for Boozer, Hamilton and 1st rd pick
    That Bulls trade would never happen.

Acquiring Millsap would be awesome. When you say Williams, are you talking about Mo Williams?? I don't think Utah would part with him.

Millsap and Jefferson are both FA's this sumer right?? I wouldn't want to trade for Millsap cause he'd probably just leave. I would be down to sign one of them this summer.

vCash

#TradeEvans

No I meant Marvin Williams. Sorry for not specifying y'all

vCash
    Since Skiles isn't playing Dalembert I could see us dealing Sammy. How about Sammy for Garcia? Not sure if Sammy can be dealt yet or not? Maybe or is it January 15?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billy17 View Post
    Aquiring Ilyasova would really interest me. He can hit open shots, rebound really well from the wing and defend a couple positions. Active and athletic. He's been struggling this year too.

Trade a pick for him

Brooks
    Evans
    Ilyasova
    Thompson
    Cousins
    I would like to get him, but I'm sure it's gonna take more than just a pick...

vCash
    No I meant Marvin Williams. Sorry for not specifying y'all
    That would be interesting. Millsap is a FA this summer though. I wouldn't want to trade for him, and then have him leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Since Skiles isn't playing Dalembert I could see us dealing Sammy. How about Sammy for Garcia? Not sure if Sammy can be dealt yet or not? Maybe or is it January 15?
    Could it be that easy??

If we had a chance to sign him and Petrie already retracted the offer, I don't see us going after him.

Would like to have him though. We need a shot blocker.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I was just thinking bout it, but if we did acquire Dally, which big man would be the odd man out? If we had Dalembert, I'd say look to trade JT. He's under a very reasonable contract and can bring in something decent IMO. How bout Garcia and Isaiah for Dalembert and Doron Lamb (I think he's a buck) then JT for Babbitt and lottery protected 1st rd pick? Probably not realistic but that's why im not the GM and I'm in a forum haha

vCash

#TradeEvans

Then the starters can be Brooks, Evans, Salmons, Cousins, Dalembert with Jimmer, Thornton, Babbitt, T Rob, and Hayes in the second unit.

vCash
    Id rather kick myself in the face than have Boozer on the Kings. Also the Maloofs would never pay his contract. Rip Hamilton can't stay healthy, their 1st pick wont be that valuable either.

vCash
    I was just thinking bout it, but if we did acquire Dally, which big man would be the odd man out? If we had Dalembert, I'd say look to trade JT. He's under a very reasonable contract and can bring in something decent IMO. How bout Garcia and Isaiah for Dalembert and Doron Lamb (I think he's a buck) then JT for Babbitt and lottery protected 1st rd pick? Probably not realistic but that's why im not the GM and I'm in a forum haha
    Good question. I'm not sure. I would think JT, but Dalembert is getting up there in age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Dalembert wanted to be back.
    Dalembert had a offer from the Kings on the table. He could of signed with the Kings, the Kings then withdrew the offer and signed Chuck Hayes instead.

vCash
    There is no real reason to get Dalembert. If we had Dalembert he most likely takes time away from Thomas Robinson. Dalembert is probably not going to start over Jason Thompson and I doubt he takes time away from Chuck Hayes. Our need is perimeter players, that is where we should be focusing on trading, PG, SG, or SF. A true PG, SG, or SF with a NBA body who can drain a three. We have too many undersized players that can shoot or players with NBA bodies who can't shoot.

vCash
    <<
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Id rather kick myself in the face than have Boozer on the Kings. Also the Maloofs would never pay his contract. Rip Hamilton can't stay healthy, their 1st pick wont be that valuable either.
    >>

They have the bucks first rounder if I'm not mistaken

vCash
    <<>>

They have the bucks first rounder if I'm not mistaken
    It'll probably be a late 1st rounder. Aren't they playing well this year??

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast