Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    I still don't want to trade him.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    I think what makes sense right now is to trade Tyreke Evans and Chuck Hayes for Wilson Chandler, Corey Brewer, and Kousta Koufos. The Nuggets have 6 players right now that average 5 million to 15 million dollar range. The Nuggets for sure will like to cut some of their cap salary. Also trade DeMarcus Cousins and Johnson Salmons for Al Jefferson. Al Jefferson has one left on his contract and probably likely will not return next year for the Jazz. Wilson Chandler and Al Jefferson are terrific defenders and can also score. Tyreke Evans is playing pretty bad this year and DeMarcus Cousins shooting percentage isn't getting any more consistent either.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b94d4wk

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=azev3sl

The Kings new line up

PG-Aaron Brooks/Isiah Thomas
    SG-Marcus Thornton
    SF-Wilson Chandler
    PF-Jason Thompson
    C-Al Jefferson
    I am not excited about either of your trades. I think your Wilson Chandler trade sucks big time, makes me think your a Nugget fan. We can talk possible trades for Chandler when he is healthy and playing like himself but not Evans and Hayes for him.. I would rather have Cousins than Jefferson. Jefferson has been a solid player, but I would rather roll the dice with Cousins considering that we are more than 1 player away from a championship. Plus like you said, Jefferson has 1 year left on his contract, he will probably be looking to move on to another team after 1 season while Cousins still has another season left and then he is restricted.

vCash
    If Reke could play like he did against the Lakers every night, I would be happy.

Maybe this will get his rhythm going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    If Reke could play like he did against the Lakers every night, I would be happy.

Maybe this will get his rhythm going.
    Reke's shot has been better the last few games. It's still not a thing of beauty, but at least it has been falling. Hopefully he's starting to get a little confidence in his shot and he starts making it with some consistency.

vCash
    All he needs to do is keep building confidence and I honestly would rather not trade him.. He's working hard and it's showing in his game recently. Seems like people don't understand how hard it is to improve your shot enough to get results after changing the mechanics of the shot.. he has to shoot thousands of shots before it's muscle memory, and obviously some nights he's thinking about his shot to much and if you're a shooter, you know the worst thing to do is to actually think about how you shoot the ball... he's improving we need to support him and help him build his confidence

vCash
    Tyreke shot has been falling the last few games, but a good game for a SG would be 6+ made outside shots , 3 to 5 should be common. We get excited when Tyreke makes 2 outside shots in a game. With that said Tyreke had a all around solid game against the Lakers minus the outside shot, he excelled on the defensive end and took advantage of the fast breaks.

The Lakers to me look tired after also playing Thurs night, Gasol and especially Howard was lifeless but right now I will take a win however I can get them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Tyreke shot has been falling the last few games, but a good game for a SG would be 6+ made outside shots , 3 to 5 should be common. We get excited when Tyreke makes 2 outside shots in a game. With that said Tyreke had a all around solid game against the Lakers minus the outside shot, he excelled on the defensive end and took advantage of the fast breaks.

The Lakers to me look tired after also playing Thurs night, Gasol and especially Howard was lifeless but right now I will take a win however I can get them.
    All Tyreke needs to do is hit 2-3 jumpers a game. He gets into the paint as well as any guard in the league. If he can shoot just well enough to keep the defense honest, he'll really help the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    All Tyreke needs to do is hit 2-3 jumpers a game. He gets into the paint as well as any guard in the league. If he can shoot just well enough to keep the defense honest, he'll really help the team.
    2-3 is not going to cut it for a SG, his defender will say I will give you 4 to 6 points a game rather than 10-20 inside to Cousins. with that kind of production His defender is going to do just like he did last game when Tyreke made a open shot, he sagged back and said I will give you that open shot, but I am not going to let Cousins or Thompson get 6 or 7 shots near the hoop. As a SG you need to be able to have the ability in any given game to go off for a big game with your perimeter shot to get the respect of the defense, 2-3 shots a game is not going to scare any defense. The defense needs to say I would rather you dump the ball inside than let Tyreke take a 3 point shot.

Evans is great in the open floor and getting to the hoop in transition, but the half court offense is where playoffs are won. We will never be a good team if we have to depend on the transition game but suck in the half court offense. People are going to continue to blame everything from Smart to Petrie, but the problem is as a team we are not a very good perimeter shooting team and that is the difference between us being competitive and losing. We saw what happen when we improved our defense, we still lost because we can't shoot. You need to be able to do both, play defense and shoot.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-22-2012 at 11:50 PM.

vCash
    Reke is starting to hit his shots. He's been playing really well the last couple games.
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks

vCash
    Reke's stock is rising!!!

vCash
    4 games in a row, thats a good start

vCash

#TradeEvans

I've been part of the "Trade Tyreke" side, and still am, but I must admit, he looks great...shot doesn't really look better but it's going in...
    IMO, if tyreke can make 3 or 4 jumpers a game, then it creates trouble for te defender. If tyreke can make the defender have to play a few steps closer, then I think he will be very good. He gets by the defense when they sag off most the times haha
    But I still think he isn't a fit with this group of players

vCash
    The last couple games he has been the Kings best player. He is still fading but his shots have been dropping and he has been playing the point some and has been a willing passer. With his ball handling skills and his ability to pass if he is a willing passer he is a great PG.

vCash
    He looked sensational last night. Thats all I'll say.

vCash
    He is playing for a good contract, let his value rise, and then make a trade with Wizzards, Hornets, some baaaaad team for their draft pick and some shiiiiit.xD

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast