Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    Tyreke has no value compared to where he was 2 years ago. But, people may take a chance on him.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Tyreke has no value compared to where he was 2 years ago. But, people may take a chance on him.
    Someone would take a chance on him. I guarantee it.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I was thinking bout this the other day, an I'm just throwing this out there for fun, and idk if money works but with the emergence of the Knicks playing really well, would they be interested in something like:
    Knicks trade: Amar'e Stoudemire and Pablo Prigioni
    Kings trade: Tyreke Evans, John Salmons, and future 2nd rd pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I was thinking bout this the other day, an I'm just throwing this out there for fun, and idk if money works but with the emergence of the Knicks playing really well, would they be interested in something like:
    Knicks trade: Amar'e Stoudemire and Pablo Prigioni
    Kings trade: Tyreke Evans, John Salmons, and future 2nd rd pick
    Pass on Amare. Would have to pay him too much. He wouldn't want to be here and the Magoof's are too cheap to take on a contract of that size.

vCash

#TradeEvans

I wasn't asking the magoofs lol I just wanted to see if that was a good team idea..haha I'd like it! Great person for t rob to learn from...Amare: "yo kid, best advice a veteran like myself can give you: don't punch the glass covering a fire hydrant." T-Rob: "Thanks!" Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I wasn't asking the magoofs lol I just wanted to see if that was a good team idea..haha I'd like it! Great person for t rob to learn from...Amare: "yo kid, best advice a veteran like myself can give you: don't punch the glass covering a fire hydrant." T-Rob: "Thanks!" Haha
    It just depends. Would we want to put him next to Boogie or are we better off letting the frontcourt we have develop??

I would rather not trade for him.

If it was Reke for Amare though, I'm down. As long as we can make the money work without giving up any good players we have. Which I don't think would be possible.

vCash
    I think that a trade that would make a lot of sense for both teams is Reke for Derrick Williams. Both players are talented and may benefit from a change of scenery. The Wolves need a SG since Brandon Roy doesn't look like he can successfully play with his knee problems. I'm sure that they would be willing to take a chance on Reke. Derrick Williams has definitely not lived up to the expectations coming out of college, but he still has talent. He would be an upgrade over Johnson at SF. A frontline of Cousins, JT, and Williams would be one of the most physical in the league. Plus, Williams outside shot is respectable enough to improve our spacing on offense. I think that it would be a worthwhile gamble for both teams.

vCash

#TradeEvans

Get it done Petrie ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I think that a trade that would make a lot of sense for both teams is Reke for Derrick Williams. Both players are talented and may benefit from a change of scenery. The Wolves need a SG since Brandon Roy doesn't look like he can successfully play with his knee problems. I'm sure that they would be willing to take a chance on Reke. Derrick Williams has definitely not lived up to the expectations coming out of college, but he still has talent. He would be an upgrade over Johnson at SF. A frontline of Cousins, JT, and Williams would be one of the most physical in the league. Plus, Williams outside shot is respectable enough to improve our spacing on offense. I think that it would be a worthwhile gamble for both teams.
    How's his D??

vCash
    There might be some teams that would take a shot with Tyreke, I just do not see any team giving up anything of good value for Tyreke Evans.

To get good value for Evans we had to make that decision a couple of seasons ago, we chose to see if he could develop a outside shot, now we and every team in the league knows his shot is broken.

Suggestions like Williams for Tyreke is within reason, however the Twolves have Williams for 2 more seasons at a cheap price while Tyreke is a restricted free agent at the end of the season. Williams salary the next 2 seasons is a lot more attractive than the unknown with Tyreke. Between Tyreke's broken shot and his looming free agency makes him a very unattractive player. Even if they do sign Tyreke why would any team give up good value for a player that they will almost surely have to overpay him to sign him before free agency. Tyreke is not going to sign a bad contract.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-14-2012 at 06:13 AM.

vCash
    I'm all for trading Tyreke at this point. It's best for him and its best for the Kings. Package him and John Salmons for 2 expiring scrubs.

vCash
    I have been the guy's biggest fan but he is not worth much at this point. I feel like a couple of these guys are actually trying to play their way off this team right now.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Trade him for a Manu type player.

vCash
    I think he is on the last year of his rookie deal. Teams may just want to wait and try signing him in the off season instead of giving up a player for him at this point.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Tyreke Evans for Josh Smith

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast