Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash
    well if the lakers can do it.. why can't we?
    Zerba.. you are kidding right,??? James johnson? You don't want us to trade him because he plays so well? Did I read that right? He's ok, (not next to tyreke) but to not want to trade him, to pick him not to be traded is strange. I love his d. But this isn't football. You have to play boths sides.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    well if the lakers can do it.. why can't we?
    Zerba.. you are kidding right,??? James johnson? You don't want us to trade him because he plays so well? Did I read that right? He's ok, (not next to tyreke) but to not want to trade him, to pick him not to be traded is strange. I love his d. But this isn't football. You have to play boths sides.
    Yes, I would like to avoid trading him.

I'm not fully against trading him, but if we're packaging him with Reke, we better be getting someone good back in return. I would rather not package Johnson, I would rather trade Outlaw, Cisco, Honeycutt, or Salmons.

Outta all the SF's we have, I would rather we not package Johnson. He's the best one we got.

And saying you have to play both sides is false. Example-Bruce Bowen. Plus, he does have decent offense. He's very aggressive when attacking the basket. Not a fan of his shooting so far though.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Yes, I would like to avoid trading him.

I'm not fully against trading him, but if we're packaging him with Reke, we better be getting someone good back in return. I would rather not package Johnson, I would rather trade Outlaw, Cisco, Honeycutt, or Salmons.

Outta all the SF's we have, I would rather we not package Johnson. He's the best one we got.

And saying you have to play both sides is false. Example-Bruce Bowen. Plus, he does have decent offense. He's very aggressive when attacking the basket. Not a fan of his shooting so far though.....
    I dont think we will have to worry, I doubt anyone would give up anything worthwhile for Johnson, Outlaw, Cisco, Honeycutt, or Salmons. Maybe someone will take on Cisco as a expiring contract. We only gave up a 2nd for Johnson, not like his value is very high and Salmons and Outlaw will be included in a trade to match salaries, but none of this guys will be players that other teams will inquire about.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-13-2012 at 06:39 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Guessing it would be Jordan Crawford and another player if this trade were to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    That article says the Kings don't use Tyreke in the right fashion. What is the right fashion for a player who can't hit a shot outside of a layup?

90+% of trade rumors never happen, so good chance this is BS. I would be fine with Jordan Crawford for Tyreke, I would not be surprised if Jan Vesley is somehow in the deal. In general I dont see why the Wizards would want Tyreke when they already have Wall and Beal, that makes me even think more that this trade is BS. Add to it they don't even say that there is a trade in the works, the article just says that Tyreke may be on the move to Washington after the season, which is hard for me to believe that Tyreke is already talking about what team he will sign with as a free agent next season.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-13-2012 at 03:25 PM.

vCash
    No truth to the rumor. The source was Bleacher Report, nuff said.

vCash
    This team doesn't have the pieces for Tyreke to be successful. If the Kings were to play Tyreke at the Point, the Kings don't have the personnel to where it would create match up problems.

We put Tyreke at the PG, but we're undersized and other teams could match up as if he were a 2 or a 3. I guarantee Reke is going to have success when he leaves Sacramento. Its all about personnel and coaching, which the Kings don't have!

vCash
    It's depressing because he literally has no value.

He looks lost. He's liter a shell of himself.

vCash
    He still has value, but since he's struggling with the Kings offensively other teams may get a bargain.

Put him on a team with shooters and you have someone who can create. His defense has also been pretty impressive this year. He's very active on that end.

vCash
    Well i-mac, I hope that other general managers feel the same about tyreke so if we trade him we can get some thing for him.

vCash
    He has no value.

vCash
    i would do it

vCash
    love tyreke but he has no jumper and thats not going to work for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Guessing it would be Jordan Crawford and another player if this trade were to happen?
    I think he's worth more than Jordan Crawford.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast