Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeEvans

vCash

#TradeEvans

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b4adbo4

It has been sickening to watch him play and I have lost all faith in him. The offense looks like total garbage when him and James Johnson are playing together and his jumpshot will never improve.

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    doubt memphis will make that trade for exactly what you just said about Tyreke unfortunatley. and I would like to keep cisco and get his money coming off the books at seasons end. Salmons can go and I actually like James Johnson but not as a starter. everybody is tradeable at this point but DMC (although patience is wearing thin with his maturity issues though) isaiah thomas and chuck hayes and marcus thornton. every body else can skidattle pronto! lol

vCash
    i like that trade a lot...don't know if memphis would do it...they'd have to think twice though for sure....i'm really high on Gay...

vCash
    Why would Memphis want to take all of our garbage for one of their best players?

vCash
    Because we're getting Rudy Gay!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    After we do this trade we can package Rudy Gay, Travis Outlaw, and Aaron Brooks for Lebron James. Then we can package Jason Thompson, Tyler Honeycutt, and Thomas Robinson for Dwight Howard. Then we can have our own big three in Lebron James, Dwight Howard, and Demarcus Cousins. I hate to give up on Thomas Robinson this early, maybe we can talk the lakers into taking Chuck Hayes instead of Thomas Robinson. Then our lineup would look like the one below.

How do you guys think a lineup of PG-Jimmer, SG-Marcus Thorton, SF-Lebron James, PF-Demarcus Cousins, and C-Dwight Howard would look? I wonder if we could win with this lineup?

vCash
    Lol.Rudy is shooting about as well as Tyreke is and is over payed, I'll pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    After we do this trade we can package Rudy Gay, Travis Outlaw, and Aaron Brooks for Lebron James. Then we can package Jason Thompson, Tyler Honeycutt, and Thomas Robinson for Dwight Howard. Then we can have our own big three in Lebron James, Dwight Howard, and Demarcus Cousins. I hate to give up on Thomas Robinson this early, maybe we can talk the lakers into taking Chuck Hayes instead of Thomas Robinson. Then our lineup would look like the one below.

How do you guys think a lineup of PG-Jimmer, SG-Marcus Thorton, SF-Lebron James, PF-Demarcus Cousins, and C-Dwight Howard would look? I wonder if we could win with this lineup?
    If only trading players is as easy is it is in 2K13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Lol.Rudy is shooting about as well as Tyreke is and is over payed, I'll pass
    Rudy Gay is going through a bit of a slump to start the season whereas Tyreke's entire career has been a shooting slump. His rookie year is maybe the only exception because his fg% was pretty good, but mostly because all of his shots were from up close then

vCash
    Why would Memphis make that trade?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Trade Tyreke for a pick!!! Said that last year already.

vCash
    I wanted Tyreke + _____ for Iguodala so badly, i thought he wouldve fit so perfectly. He does everything that the Kings have zero of...passing defense clutch shooting and high IQ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    I wanted Tyreke + _____ for Iguodala so badly, i thought he wouldve fit so perfectly. He does everything that the Kings have zero of...passing defense clutch shooting and high IQ
    I would rather have Iguodala than Evans. When it comes down to it the fans don't make the trades and the Sixers got a much better deal with Aaron Afflalo compared to Tyreke Evans..

vCash
    I don't want Johnson to be involved in any trade. I like him.

He's played really well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post

These trades seem legit. Those types of trades are how the Lakers built their team, right?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast