Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #FreeJimmer

Hybrid View

vCash

#FreeJimmer

Is JimmerMania back for #7? Is he finally confident like his college year? What are your thoughts?

vCash

#FreeJimmer

My first thought: he needs more than 8.0 minutes a game.. I looked up his stats on ESPN website and he has scored 53 points in 48 minutes. The man is averaging 53 minutes per 48 minutes! Haha that's nuts! He's shooting 50% (5-10) from the arc, he's shooting 64.0% (16-25) from the field, he's perfect (6-6) from the line, his defense is MUCH improved, he's made some really good passes and hasn't made many stupid turnovers... He's good moving without the ball and he is penetrating much better when he does have the ball. He's giving Coach Smart no choice but to play him more.

vCash
    Jimmer has earned more minutes. Put him into the rotation and give him 15 to 20 minutes a game, if he cant handle it then move him back out. We are dying for a perimeter player and Jimmer fits that bill.

In the last 5 games Tyreke is 1 of 27 when shooting outside the key. I am sure we could get a little more production out of the SG spot from Jimmer. We also currently have the 24th in average points per game, maybe a little overcompensation to defense. We need some scoring.

I also would prefer John Salmons starting over James Johnson. James Johnson has almost no offensive game whatsoever. Its torture watching him and Evans on the court together. It becomes a question of who is going to penetrate and go 1 on 3.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-12-2012 at 04:09 AM.

vCash
    He's definitely making the most with what time he's getting on the floor and Smart is not gonna let that go unrewarded. I don't think we've played a team yet where we can put him out there for extended mins. though.

When he has been playing well, it has been against very good teams. If we left him in the game for extended minutes, it would just hurt us more than help us, because of his inexperience.

That's just my take on it though. When we're playing a team where Jimmer can get more minutes and he is playing well, Smart will let him loose.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    The dude scored 18 points in 10 minutes yesterday! Gie the kid some minutes already! lol
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Join the movement! #freejimmer

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    If you are not going to play Jimmer, please send him back to Utah. We would love him.

vCash
    He's earned more minutes. It isn't about his offensive game, it's his defensive game. Regardless, he still deserves 15-20 minutes out there. He spreads the floor for other players, namely Tyreke. He also gives you another option to kick it out to if doubled down low.

Offensively, it will help. You'll have to play better team defense though.

vCash
    What does "free jimmer" mean? Does that mean, start him, play him 30 mins, trade him? What do you mean? With salmons coming back now, and still being down boogie for the next game, we might get a different look Kings. I hope so. We have better players then what we are showing.

vCash
    Let Jimmer run the show. Play him at point, let him coach, and sell the team to him!
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Let Jimmer run the show. Play him at point, let him coach, and sell the team to him!
    That's what I was thinking.

vCash

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    So basically Jimmer would be... JACKIE MOON! I love this idea! #FreeJimmer

vCash
    We would have a legit owner then. Dude's mormon and graduated from BYU. Oh, and doesn't snort coke.

vCash
    Sounds promising after hearing Keith Smarts post game interview.. Definitely deserves a shot with the PG play being so horrible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast