Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Offensive line is a big need but I think that good offensive linemen are going to be available in later rounds. With the new defensive scheme, and the lack of a true RLB, that is what we need to draft in the first round. There will be 3-4 good OLB/DEs available in the mid-late first round that are worth taking a look at. Then 3rd round OL and so on. I think that free agency will be more active(players wanting to come here) with Grigson being established a year later and Pagano and Arians, more particularly, doing a great job . RB and OL should be targets. I wouldn't be surprised with a trade/big trade.

vCash
    All D and possibly an O-Lineman. That's it.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    All D and possibly an O-Lineman. That's it.
    I second that.

vCash
    Tyrann Mathieu anyone?? I know he didn't play this year but that guy has Bob Sanders written all over him! Definatly 1st rd talent but who knows how far he will fall. I read somewhere he is living with Patrick Petersons family now and doing nothing but training for the draft. He would be a welcomed addition to this horrid pass defense imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Tyrann Mathieu anyone?? I know he didn't play this year but that guy has Bob Sanders written all over him! Definatly 1st rd talent but who knows how far he will fall. I read somewhere he is living with Patrick Petersons family now and doing nothing but training for the draft. He would be a welcomed addition to this horrid pass defense imo.
    As long as he behaved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    I have my doubts he slips all the way to the mid 3rd. We can hope though.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Mathieu would be a solid pickup!! And he could cover our return game!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12