Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Shows how good mcgahee is for our team!
    He is very important to our club...he provides stability and toughness. Nobody can get those tough yards like McGahee can...still though his snaps should be limited regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Who knows mcgahee mighta fumbled. This team needs moreno
    Who knows moreno mighta fumbled. Both ways.

vCash
    Im not trying to kick mcgahee out the door... he is very important to the team. Thats why im so adament about getting moreno involved. We need to be conserving mcgahee so he can stay healthy and fresh for the whole year. Lance ball still fumbles, hillman is to small to be an every down back, and at this rate mcgahee isnt gonna make it to the playoffs. Lets see moreno for just one game to see if he can help.

vCash
    I think something can be said about this team after this victory. Even though the whole team wasnt firing on all cylinders, we were still able to find a way to beat a team who had their backs against the wall. Lets face it. That game was way more important to the chargers because they were fighting for their season. Through it all, the broncos were still able to do enough to put a strangle hold on the division. Its a good feeling.

Winning 5 games in a row also says a lot about this team... thats impressive for any team in the nfl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    He needs 10 sacks in 6 and a bit games to break the all-time record.

Don't wanna get ahead of myself but the way he's playing now I wouldn't put it past him to break the record.
    To bad we don't play the Eagles and Cardinals. He would probably break the record with those two games alone.

vCash
    Something interesting to note... von miller has 24.5 sacks in his first 25 games which is the second highest total by a player in their first 25 games in history. The highest sack total in that span? None other than derrick thomas with 25.

vCash
    Von Miller is a beast. I am so happy he was our pick last year. He has helped transformed this D to be one of the most feared in the league. It showed up on Sunday too. Great win for us. We now have a big hold on the AFC West and I think it's safe to say it is ours to lose now. The McGahee injury hurt but let's see what Hillman/Moreno/Ball can do. Keep up the winning ways!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Something interesting to note... von miller has 24.5 sacks in his first 25 games which is the second highest total by a player in their first 25 games in history. The highest sack total in that span? None other than derrick thomas with 25.
    on his way to stardom..on his way.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920