Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Looking for the D to keep on rolling. 3 INT's, 4 sacks, 1 FF.
    PFM will be PFM 3TD's, 70+ completion %, 300+ yards

Broncos win B.I.G. 41-13 and Norv gets shown the door the next morning.

vCash
    I don't believe Norv will be fired mid-season. He is definitely gone in the off-season though. Latest NFL power rankings have the Broncos now at 5.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...laim-no-1-spot

AFC is shaping and its going to be a race to the end for positioning. I expect Houston to continue winning and will claim that 1 seed. As of right now, there are 4 6-3 teams (Broncos, Steelers, Patriots, Colts) and then the Texans (8-1) and Ravens (7-2). I don't expect the Colts to finish any better than 10-6. They will lose to the Patriots and Texans twice but should be able to win their other games. Could possibly lose to the Lions, still at 9-7 or 10-6 I expect them to claim a wild card spot.

If Roethlisberger misses some time, I think Ravens will take that division leaving Steelers with the remaining Wild Card spot at 11-5.

So that leaves Broncos, Patriots, and Ravens fighting for seeds 2-4. The Patriots have a fairly easy schedule remaining, only games in question are against Texans and 49ers so they will most likely end up as 12-4 or 11-5. They have the tiebreaker over us.

We have the easiest schedule remaining, just have the big game against the Ravens. If we could win out and finish at 13-3, we should end up with the 2 seed. There is a slim chance we can do that.

Ravens I thought would have fallen off after losing two of their top defensive players. They seem to be rallying though. They have a pretty tough slate so I believe they will finish 12-4.

So it's going to be a fun and nail-biting finish to this season. Having that first round bye and playing at home would be great.
    Last edited by jt1bui; 11-13-2012 at 02:44 PM.

vCash
    How hyped would that game be if we get the 3rd seed and the Colts get the 6th seed?

vCash
    I'm in Vegas for this one. 7.5 was the spread. I definitely will be betting this.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    7.5 points is a pretty big spread. I think this game might be close.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I personally hope we dont get a 1st round bye.. reason being, I feel theres much more to be said about staying active and building momentum than being a week more fresh but not on the field against an opponent for 14 days.. might just be me but it seems theres usually some rust that needs to be shaken off. And for god sakes do not rest starters week 17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    I personally hope we dont get a 1st round bye.. reason being, I feel theres much more to be said about staying active and building momentum than being a week more fresh but not on the field against an opponent for 14 days.. might just be me but it seems theres usually some rust that needs to be shaken off. And for god sakes do not rest starters week 17
    yeah but id much rather have a divisional game at home than on the road...

vCash
    Yea. Teams are going to find it incredibly hard to play against this offence in the altitude come January.

vCash
    I definitely want that bye. This is an experienced coach with a HOF QB..I don't think rust is going to play a factor..and anyway..it gives an extra week to heal up those injuries..which we are bound to get. I'm specifically looking at Kuper...I want him back and staying in the lineup..no setbacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    7.5 points is a pretty big spread. I think this game might be close.
    I wish it stayed a one possession game, but I don't think it'll be that close unless we lose the turnover battle by 2 or 3. Chargers aren't very good. I think they win by at least 10, but most likely more.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    lol bet on the broncos if you think they will win by more than 7.

vCash
    I think it's funny for those that don't

vCash
    So DJ Williams is back? Outside LB? Keep woody in the middle?

vCash
    Brandon Spano Show ‏@BrandonSpano
    Chris Harris: "You just can't take Wood out the game right now, I think you'll see DJ in more of the 'Mike' role on Sunday."
    Spano

so scrap dog says it..so it will come through

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Spano

so scrap dog says it..so it will come through
    Color me confused. Where does DJ fit if Woodyard is still in?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast