Week 10: San Diego Chargers (4-5) @ Denver Broncos (6-3) 11/18

San Diego Chargers
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

November 18
    4:25 PM EST

vCash
    big game could put the division away (not really, but mentally) hope we get off to a better start then we did the first time we played them this year. Will help that we are back in Denver.

vCash
    if we win this game, it will give us virtually a 4 game lead in the division with 6 games left! that being said we gotta come out and play hard cause you know the chargers are looking at it as a must win game with their season on the line. they also probably want to get revenge for the 24 point collapse they had against us. needless to say, they have a ton of motivation. we need to play almost flawless and not turn over the ball.

vCash
    AWWWW YEAHHHH! HOME COOKING BOYS! And Ladies! (if there are any) Im excited for this game!

vCash
    This one better be on TV for me

vCash
    and they better not cut to a differnt game for some stupid ****ing patriots ********, i had to listen to the raheem moore int on the radio. =pissed.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    if we win this game, it will give us virtually a 4 game lead in the division with 6 games left! that being said we gotta come out and play hard cause you know the chargers are looking at it as a must win game with their season on the line. they also probably want to get revenge for the 24 point collapse they had against us. needless to say, they have a ton of motivation. we need to play almost flawless and not turn over the ball.
    i concure. with that being said broncos 31 - chargers 17

sorry i blew up.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    I really wish that we still had Eddie Royal, dude would do wonders in the Manning offense.

On another note, I hope we punch their dicks in the dirt!

vCash
    Looking forward to this one. If we play as we have the last couple weeks, we should win this one. It'd be cool if we have another 6 turnover night for Rivers.

vCash
    I am actually glad Royal left, I don't think he is that good except on ST's and we seem to be set there now. I just cringe whenever Holliday goes to catch it almost like I do everytime McGahee rushes with the ball. I hope we stick it to the Chargers and Rivers. I can see a lot of changes coming in the AFC west next year with everyone but us.

vCash
    They should change this to a Sunday night game........
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Eddie royal is trash, mr quit on routes and often pullen a hammy. This is a huge game though. Its important we put the chargers away this weekend. Make them feel our dominance by knockin them 3 games back.

vCash
    if we win this we essentially have a 4 game lead in the division because of the tie breaker against the chagers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforSANTANA View Post
    They should change this to a Sunday night game........
    yeah it wont though cause the sunday night game is steelers-ravens.

vCash
    Yeah, Steelers-Ravens divisonal game will always get the night game over almost any other game.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast