Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Faried scored 0 pts in 2nd half....i dont like that...its like if someone scores more than 10 points he can't score any more...

vCash
    Fifth game in 7 nights. Brutal schedule eventually took it's toll.

vCash
    Mcgee should've been in there instead of Miller. Miller is a liability on both the defensive and offensive ends. He can't shoot to save his life. I'm tired of seeing Brewer in there jacking up shots left and right, what makes him think that hes a scorer? He maybe shooting 3's the best statistically but that is not his game. Miller being in there is hindering Ty. Miller is handling the ball and Ty is just standing beyond the 3 looking around. If Karl wants Ty to be aggressive and take over the game then give him the ball at least. This is why the 2 PG set will not work at the end of games. I thought having Iggy here would've put an end to that. It makes no sense to be paying a guy 10+ mil a year and to only have him out on the floor 22 minutes a game. Clearly we were being out-rebounded yet Karl still continued to small, makes no sense.

vCash
    Have to agree with the majority on here, Karl's line-up in the 4th was poor judgement. The things that killed us in the end were 2nd chance opportunities to the Suns and tunrovers by our two PGs.

Dont understand the logic to have a small lineup when we are getting killed on the defensive rebounds.

vCash
    Very bad game though. Too many unforced tournovers, too many silly plays and on top of that, a brilliant line-up in the 4th quarter. You guys already mentioned it, you can't put Faried as your biggest player on the floor against Gortat, when you are getting killed on the boards. That makes no sense at all. Bad coaching, once again.

We're now 4-4 after 8 games, of which you should have won at least 6. Heat, Grizzlies and Spurs waiting. This is going to be a really tough season, really tough.

vCash
    Unless Karl makes some major changes and improvements to his managing of minutes and rotations, my expectations from the beginning of the season don't look like they will be met.

vCash
    this just looked like one those "meh" games. Granted I was very dissapointed but it's bound to happen during the course of a season...and particularly with a young team growing with each other.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789