Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Somebody please tell me, are our receivers that bad at getting open or are they just being ignored?
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Also very impressed with the offensive line... There's some positives to take away from this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Somebody please tell me, are our receivers that bad at getting open or are they just being ignored?
    Bennett and Hester have both had trouble getting open, Hester more so. Combine that with Marshall being double teamed and Davis not being able to catch the ball and we need Alshon back ASAP.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    I hope the offense makes an adjustment in trying to get forte more invovled in the passing game. I've been saying it for weeks now, but the two big weapons the bears offense has is forte and Marshall. And using forte primarily in the running game is not utilizing him properly. Getting him more involved is the one thing this team can do without restructuring much.

Hopefully they get better somehow. That was an atrocious performance by the offense. Good field position all day and good protection, and only two field goals. Give the texans defense credit because they had something to do with that, but any nfl offense should be better than that.

vCash
    We had 4 first half turnovers, numerous blown calls, and lost our starting QB against arguably the best team in the league and still only lost by a TD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    We had 4 first half turnovers, numerous blown calls, and lost our starting QB against arguably the best team in the league and still only lost by a TD.
    Exactly.

Everyone take a deep breath and realize it wasn't that bad of a loss. If Jay doesn't get concussed, we may have won last night. Gould also missed a FG (though I won't hold that against him since the conditions were terrible), but overall the offense just didn't execute. If they don't fumble twice and if Kellen Davis isn't Kellen Davis, then we probably score at least 3 more FG's in the game and with the way the D played, that's enough to win.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-12-2012 at 12:08 PM.

vCash
    Kurt Warner's take:

Yes I know u have to play in all elements... But I think it sucks that we have NO IDEA who is better team 2night... Weather won this 1! #fb
    https://twitter.com/kurt13warner/sta...47010403635200

vCash
    And on top of everything else, the Texans play in the AFC, if we were going to drop a game, this was the one to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    And on top of everything else, the Texans play in the AFC, if we were going to drop a game, this was the one to do it.
    This.

But also this - I actually still believe we have (or will have before the end of the year) a competitive offense but I hate the fact that in 9 games, i really do not know.

vCash
    We suck rabble rabble

vCash
    bears must win in san fran!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Kellen Davis is a worthless specimen
    looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Take me back to the Forest

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    good news is it sounds as if we will get Jeffery back this next week.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Not sure why but tonight felt like 2010 NFC Championship game all over again. Any else feel the same?
    Yeah I felt that same nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach... not nearly as bad but it was awful, I just want lach to get a ring, nothing would nicer than to see him hoist the Lombardi

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12