Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

A Rational Venting

So...I watched the game against the Texans and I have a few thoughts

1) The refs appeared to be swinging towards the Texans a wee bit.

2) Although I prefer Cutler on deck, Campell didn't do that bad, it was primarily the dropped passes by Davis and the arguable calls.

3) If Cutler will be ruled out for next week I hope Campell can truly step up and become a decent temporary leader

4) I hope this will be a humbling experience for the team and the fans and the Bears next week will come out hungrier

What do you guys think

vCash
    Kellen Davis is a worthless specimen

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Kellen Davis is a worthless 6'7 specimen
    fixed
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Have I mentioned that kellen Davis is a piece of ****?

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Have I mentioned that kellen Davis is a piece of ****?
    My friend and I almost got asked to leave the bar due to our pleasant comments about Davis and the refs. So I completely agree with you're accurate analysis.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    KEllen davis deserves to be cut after this game

O line deserves a medal.

Camble doesnt deserve any credit, He is a ***** of a QB. doesnt take any chances, and drops of the off way too often, he doesnt feel the presure, because if he did he would know that there is nobody around him on a 3 man rush and he has time to go to Marshall or bennet or hester or Forte down the seem.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I also hope that Cutlers concussion is not that serious.
    But I think with a more consistent and practice Campell may be a fair temporary QB. Elite compared to what we had last year. lol. I also hope they can find a replacement for Davis. With the TE at this point what do we have to lose for testing out our other TEs?

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    KEllen davis deserves to be cut after this game

O line deserves a medal.

Camble doesnt deserve any credit, He is a ***** of a QB. doesnt take any chances, and drops of the off way too often, he doesnt feel the presure, because if he did he would know that there is nobody around him on a 3 man rush and he has time to go to Marshall or bennet or hester or Forte down the seem.
    I agree about Davis and O Line.

Cutler is not a MVP caliber QB and he will never be in that level. He played like a decent QB but pretty much everything else went against us. Tice called some sissy plays and everyone else dropped passes. They will obviously blame the weather and the turf but at the end of the day, Bears offense is below average. At the moment, the way they are playing, Bears don't deserve to go to superbowl
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    So, I went to my favorite watering hole to watch the game and shared my story about Greg Olsen smoking a cigar and drinking with me. My friend with me said she overheard Greg Olsen talking **** about Jay a few years ago when he was here (she's a waitress at said watering hole in Bearbonnais) about Jay being a huge *******.

I legitimately loved him even more for that.

And no, Jay's not a MVP type QB, but he's, in the right circumstance, an elite QB. I think he'll fall any given season in the 8-15 range depending on others' production.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    I agree about Davis and O Line.

Cutler is not a MVP caliber QB and he will never be in that level. He played like a decent QB but pretty much everything else went against us. Tice called some sissy plays and everyone else dropped passes. They will obviously blame the weather and the turf but at the end of the day, Bears offense is below average. At the moment, the way they are playing, Bears don't deserve to go to superbowl
    the problem I had was there is a time in the game, specificaly in the 2 minute drill where you have to start siting in the pocket and taking some chances.

When on first down at the beginin of the 2 minute warning he imediatly dumped the ball off to forte, not even looking down the field. and ended up gaining maybe 1/2 a yard and having us loose at least 30+ seconds, that bothers me, be a man Camble, stay in the pocket at at least look for something, dont dump it off the first chance you get. the worst part was, it was a 3 man rush, where the LB blitzing just went out on Forte, who received the pass. for as well as our O line played, you would figure he could sit back and find somebody, or at least take a shot.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    It's Campbell.

And if you've ever watched Jason Campbell, you can expect that. He's a guy that needs games to warm up to his supporting cast. Hopefully we don't see him in that situation, but if we do, we can expect 2-3 games of Drew Brees Dumpoffs until Campbell starts slangin'

vCash
    Not sure why but tonight felt like 2010 NFC Championship game all over again. Any else feel the same?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Not really. We have plenty to play for/look forward to still.

vCash
    I want to poop on Kellen Davis next Monday when he enters the field or make a Kellen Davis hate sign.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Honestly, this game did nothing except reaffirm my faith in our defense. They were ****ing unbelievable. I think if Cutler didn't get hurt we might pull that one out.

And then. He made them pancakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast