Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

I need 25 points out of Issac Redman to win my matchup; can he do it?

Point blank question. My opponent exploded this week and it's come down to Redman.

What do you think? Is it possible? He got 21 last week.

vCash
    Not a chance, Especially not with Dwyer being probable.

vCash
    It's possible, but not very likely. If he was the only back then maybe, but like i am bob said he will probably share some time with Dwyer.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    If you were a giants fan you would know that the biggest reason he went off was bc of the gmen's back up lb herzlick who had no business being on the field. Actually made the starter look like a pro bowler

vCash
    lol -2

vCash
    Has he ever scored that much in a game in his life? I think we have our answer even without checking the fantasy stats.
    Labgrownmangoat has been feeling stabby as **** lately and is taking a few days off to rest, relax, and recharge. That means drinking, sexual triathlons, and a drug buffet. Oh, and maybe a hike or two on some godforsaken mountain. And forgetting for a while about border ****ery, Russia's ****ery, and the GOP's ****ery, as well as avoiding the cackling whores who will be joyously celebrating the possible gutting of the Affordable Care Act. -- paraphrase of Rude Pundit

vCash
    LOL... did he get you any points? sorry man