Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    i love demar but with his poor handles he is pretty easy to guard IMO. just put a bigger guy on him, take away his post up and make him rely on his jump shot. games when his jump shot isn't on (today, the bobcats game) and he is rather useless.

i hope he proves me wrong and starts playing like he was earlier in the year cause i really am a big fan of his, just calling it how i see it.

also, the refs don't help by giving him zero respect and zero calls and i am starting to believe he will never get calls, which is very unfortunate.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    He was garbage today.

Not surprised though. Put a good defender on him and he's done for the night.
    I think his handles and his confidence in his handles are suspect in his game. He picks up his dribble when he sees a defender or incoming double team like he wanted to get rid of a ticking bomb.

So many facets in his game as a shooting guard that bothers me. Without a dominant PG like Lowry, and a legit SF...on most nights against a very good defensive team, the SG position is the position that needs to be reevaluated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    The 10 million dollar overpaid shooting guard laid an egg against the Pistons.

5 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and 2/9 from the field.

Was never involve and look lackadaisical and disinterested.

Was caught palming the ball.

If this team wants to move forward then he has to be part of the package to be ship out.
    yeah lets package him with our no defense point guard and average back up big men for a star right? lol thats how this place works lol.
    Hey Kobe, text me something man, Iíll text you back something witty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    yeah lets package him with our no defense point guard and average back up big men for a star right? lol thats how this place works lol.
    When is DD untouchable?

vCash
    He's been one of the best sg in the east so far, has a bad game and he sucks...Come on

vCash
    hes not but what possible trade can we come up with that would help us or are you interested in just getting rid of his contract?
    Hey Kobe, text me something man, Iíll text you back something witty.

vCash
    Derozan is what he is. He's not going to improve much more in terms of skill wise IMO. He just started hot to begin the season. His prime is going to be similar to that of Corey Maggette's prime. Though that's actually a solid outcome for him.

And this is coming from a guy who loves Derozan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    hes not but what possible trade can we come up with that would help us or are you interested in just getting rid of his contract?
    I expect BC to make a move before 2/15/13, he is the master of giving out lengthy contracts to mediocrity but at the same time has the talent to correct his mistakes.

This is his last chance, I don't think Rogers is that patient as MLSE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Derozan is what he is. He's not going to improve much more in terms of skill wise IMO. He just started hot to begin the season. His prime is going to be similar to that of Corey Maggette's prime. Though that's actually a solid outcome for him.

And this is coming from a guy who loves Derozan.
    Corey Magette of once then member of the pathetic Clippers and now a rebuilding Pistons playing as a back up.

God help the Raptors then.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    I love demar but he sucked a big hairy **** tonight... we cant win when he doesnt play well
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Corey Magette of once then member of the pathetic Clippers and now a rebuilding Pistons playing as a back up.

your logic is so flawed it isn't even funny.. that is like saying terrence ross' ceiling is an adam morrison type player, which would be a great thing for the raptors because morrison won a championship with the lakers.

you don't like derozan fine, don't use arguments like your current one to bash him tho.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash

You probably missed it when I said his prime is similar to that of Maggette's. I never said his career will go down the same path as Maggette's.

vCash
    I think his handles and his confidence in his handles are suspect in his game. He picks up his dribble when he sees a defender or incoming double team like he wanted to get rid of a ticking bomb.

So many facets in his game as a shooting guard that bothers me. Without a dominant PG like Lowry, and a legit SF...on most nights against a very good defensive team, the SG position is the position that needs to be reevaluated.
    Yup.

If you take away his drive and put length and size on him if/when he posts up, then you've successfully nullified 80% of his game.

Just look at Bobcat game. Jeffery Taylor, a rookie, gave him fits. His productivity is determined by who is guarding him. That isn't characteristic of a great offensive player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You probably missed it when I said his prime is similar to that of Maggette's. I never said his career will go down the same path as Maggette's.
    So tell me what would be his career path if his prime is similar to Magette?

vCash
    So tell me what would be his career path if his prime is similar to Magette?
    I'm not psychic. Nor did I say I was one. So I don't know his career path.

All I said what that is his potential is that similar to Maggette's because they have the same weaknesses and strengths. This is an assumption. A very strong logic assumption. If you don't want to accept it, then don't.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast