Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raptors aren't happy with reffing

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    Raptors definitely aren't happy with the reffing so far. Word is they have been vocal in explaing why and sending in evidence of bungling

vCash
    No complaints here, we could've been 4-4 or even better if it wasn't for the refs.

vCash
    I'm glad they are doing something about this, it really has become a problem.

vCash
    thank goodness

honestly im just glad they are aware of it and are doing something about this

it aint excuses. the officiating has been two thumbs way way down

vCash
    definitely a valid case.. we should see an improved & fair officiating next games..DD should take advantage

vCash

Raptors aren't happy with reffing

Officiating has been absolute trash. Good on the org to finally stand up for themselves.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Refs have screwed us up too many times

vCash
    hope the league listens.

vCash
    i certainly hope they aren't happy with it haha it has been atrocious.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Agreed, seeing more and more questionable calls in the NBA. From the obvious block/charge to out of bounds plays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    this crap *** rigged league isn't gonna do anything. we're gonna continue to get shafted.

vCash
    Anyone who watches games knows, in Dallas they GAVE VINCENT TWO FREETHROWS, Refs gave the foul to andrea, when it was carter who committed the foul under the basket, andrea was 5 feet away, coach knew it, jack and Matt saw it, I saw it, , It is nice to see not all of the NFL replacement are still out of work

vCash
    I agree that refs are bad but they are bad in purpose and not because they are unprepared. Actually they are very well prepared and do what they are asked to do: to help the teams in the big markets, the moneymakers... As I said before, the franchise system is the back door to WWE for any league. A rigged competition.

Raptors in the championship game would be an absolute disaster for the league revenue.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    I hope all the Small market teams and the Raps revolt and get this **** changed but I think just one team will get nothing done . We need all the small market teams that are getting ripped off to come together to change it .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    I agree that refs are bad but they are bad in purpose and not because they are unprepared. Actually they are very well prepared and do what they are asked to do: to help the teams in the big markets, the moneymakers... As I said before, the franchise system is the back door to WWE for any league. A rigged competition.

Raptors in the championship game would be an absolute disaster for the league revenue.
    Toronto is a large market. We don't get calls because our players aren't very good. We usually do (or don't do) one of two things, we either fail at selling our fouls or making it too obvious. That and we haven't earned the benefit of the call yet. Referees aren't robots and basketball is a fast paced sport. They don't have the benefit of slow motion video replays. Incompetency is a much more logical explanation.

Let's not forget the fact that we have attempted more FTs on average than NY this season (even if you count our over time game we have more fouls/min than them).
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-16-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast