Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

4 12.90%
  • 3-7

3 9.68%
  • 7-10

5 16.13%
  • 10-14

8 25.81%
  • 14-17

4 12.90%
  • 17-21

1 3.23%
  • +21

1 3.23%
  • the lions wont score

0 0%
  • who gives a sh!+, this team makes Lions fans suicidal, bring on the draft, this message approved by csstl

5 16.13%
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,103 of 1103
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    that play was all on the linebackers..... both of em (I think it was tulloch and durant) bit hard on the movement of the offensive line to the right side of the field and left finley wide open.
    Thought it was Lacey and Tulloch there, but you're right. Should have been LBs responsibility. But still.. why doesn't our secondary/CB coach tell/get these guys to practice actually locating the ball. That Cobb TD could have been very easily prevented. Lacey had him covered extremely well but slacked up/ran by him once the ball was almost there. I just don't get it lol

vCash
    that play was all on the linebackers..... both of em (I think it was tulloch and durant) bit hard on the movement of the offensive line to the right side of the field and left finley wide open.
    I agree, that was all the LB's fault on that. They really took, I think the screen fake, very hard. They looked foolish BUT I also thought GB set that play up really well.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    When I saw the replay of the Fairley/ Rodgers near body slam, I couldn’t help but think “FINISH HIM!!” in the mortal combat voice.

Nick is awesome. The Lions have the building blocks for something special, they just need to get it all together. I know Schwartz is not on the hot seat but I hope we don’t have to watch a Wayne Fonts-esque reign of terror. If Schwartz can’t get this thing working, get someone that will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZfV9PVS48k

^^near slam
    I love the way Fairley plays. I'm not going to lie, it was good to see Fairley show restraint on slamming Rodgers....but a part of me wanted to see that happen lol.
    if fairley did that i wouldve went nuts! (in a good way) rodgers wouldve died! cant wait to do that same thing to the brighton/howell qbs next football season! lmao suh/fairleys my inspiration

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trailer park View Post
    if fairley did that i wouldve went nuts! (in a good way) rodgers wouldve died! cant wait to do that same thing to the brighton/howell qbs next football season! lmao suh/fairleys my inspiration
    Yea, awesome.

Hoping for your DT to lay a completely dirty, uncalled for body slam for no reason on the opposing teams most important player, thats what Detroit football is all about right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronitout View Post
    Yea, awesome.

Hoping for your DT to lay a completely dirty, uncalled for body slam for no reason on the opposing teams most important player, thats what Detroit football is all about right?
    Better than their LB's beating their GF's, that's what GB Football is all about, right?
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash

**** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    Better than their LB's beating their GF's, that's what GB Football is all about, right?

Baiting needs to stop.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 11-22-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Bait

vCash
    Thread is locked. Things were starting to get offensive.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374