Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

4 12.90%
  • 3-7

3 9.68%
  • 7-10

5 16.13%
  • 10-14

8 25.81%
  • 14-17

4 12.90%
  • 17-21

1 3.23%
  • +21

1 3.23%
  • the lions wont score

0 0%
  • who gives a sh!+, this team makes Lions fans suicidal, bring on the draft, this message approved by csstl

5 16.13%
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1103
    vCash
    So, What position do we go in the first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Season is over. Can't ****ing wait to see the Texans embarrass us on national tv. Once a loser always aloser.
    yup.. i think ill record that game n just go hunting all day... I was trying to decide and i think this game made up my mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    So, What position do we go in the first?
    Offensive coordinator?

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    grrrrr
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Seeing that Jacob Lacey is our starting CB and Delmas is as fragile as glass... Still gotta go DB either corner or safety.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Schwartz is the Jim Leyland of football.

vCash
    Ugh think about the two over thrown balls to CJ that he was wide open on that would've been a TD. damnit

vCash
    I watch all of the Lions games when the Bears aren't playing at the same time. As an outside observer, here are some things I've noticed that are wrong

There is no consistent pass rush despite a load of talent on the DL.
    Offense is extremely unbalanced in terms of pass to run, and when you do pass it seems like 80% of the production is coming through Calvin Johnson.
    Pettigrew struggles with drops
    Other WRs in Young, Broyles, etc. aren't stepping up to the plate despite favorable coverage schemes zoning in on Calvin
    No real threat in the running game. Generally your RBs seem to have below-average vision and elusiveness. Bell looks alright but I doubt he can develop into a true rushing threat.
    Lack of talent at corner
    Stafford is inconsistent, you never know what you are going to get from him

Everything else seems pretty good. Your issues in the secondary and at running back can be solved through the draft/fa, but it seems like elsewhere you have the talent to contend. Honestly I think the best solution would be to upgrade your offensive and defensive schemes to better suit your talent or just get rid of both coordinators, but I don't know how well Stafford would adjust to a change in the system. Either way, something needs to change in regards to scheme.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears99 View Post
    I watch all of the Lions games when the Bears aren't playing at the same time. As an outside observer, here are some things I've noticed that are wrong

There is no consistent pass rush despite a load of talent on the DL.
    Offense is extremely unbalanced in terms of pass to run, and when you do pass it seems like 80% of the production is coming through Calvin Johnson.
    Pettigrew struggles with drops
    Other WRs in Young, Broyles, etc. aren't stepping up to the plate despite favorable coverage schemes zoning in on Calvin
    No real threat in the running game. Generally your RBs seem to have below-average vision and elusiveness. Bell looks alright but I doubt he can develop into a true rushing threat.
    Lack of talent at corner
    Stafford is inconsistent, you never know what you are going to get from him

Everything else seems pretty good. Your issues in the secondary and at running back can be solved through the draft/fa, but it seems like elsewhere you have the talent to contend. Honestly I think the best solution would be to upgrade your offensive and defensive schemes to better suit your talent or just get rid of both coordinators, but I don't know how well Stafford would adjust to a change in the system. Either way, something needs to change in regards to scheme.
    hate to say it but i agree. i stated in the game thread earlier that our interior dline was looking solid, but we truly have no game changers at DE. Avril.. com'on. look at ur favorite DEs. And look at Avril. See the difference?

same with CB. we just dont really respect the position i guess. always no names vying for roster spots and starting time even. what da **** thats gotta go

but ya i pretty much agree with everything you said. touche bears fan
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    cant wait to see fairleys raiting in madden in the next update
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Season is over. Can't ****ing wait to see the Texans embarrass us on national tv. Once a loser always aloser.
    Is it too late for Mike Illitch to by the Lions too?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    i wish, we really need to go get xavier rhodes or david amerson, william gholston, and barrett jones

those 3 guys would be really solid for us, ive seen jones go in late first, rhodes and amerson mid to early second we be set with gholston/rhodes on the lions defense

vCash
    The Lions haven’t learned how to win. The team is progressing, hopefully into a perennial playoff participant and title contender, but they are still struggling through the maturation process. Last year they couldn’t compete with good teams. This year they are more competitive but don’t have the killer instinct to win. Hopefully next year they will be more battle tested and understand how to beat people. This season has not surprised me despite my hopes for a better showing. I think next season and beyond is where this team will shine.

I’m most surprised by Stafford. I though he was past a lot of the young QB growing pains after last year. This year he is playing worse but he still has a lot going for him. The more time he gets behind the wheel, the better he should get. He’s honestly close but not there yet.

I think the d-line is looking better. They just need to close the deal and finish plays off. They are getting pressure but it’s not resulting in sacks and tackles for loss. Maybe a couple of new defensive ends will help, or some sort of scheme change.

The secondary is a joke. I’m sure it will be addressed.

Beyond that, they just need to get a killer instinct. Like when Stafford was picked off, winning teams make a tackle. When Finley broke the 40 yarder, winning teams stop that play for the 10 yard gain it should have been. I think a good offseason of growing by the young guys and some new talent brought in at key positions will help.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    The only thing I disagree on with Bears99 is our RB talent.

I think Leshoure is a very solid up and comer, and our main problem lies with our run blocking rather than our RBs.

Also, Fairley seems to be breaking out right now, the last two games he has 11 tackles, 3 sacks, a forced fumble, and I'm not sure how many overall he has, but he had 2 pressures and 2 hurries in the second quarter alone this week.

I think this is partially because teams are so focused on Suh, so if it gets to the point where both Suh AND fairley are just wrecking havoc, I don't see how they can stop them both.

One last thing a little off topic. I might be crazy, but why the hell is Rob Simms rated 91 in madden? He's like the third highest rated player on our team...
    Last edited by basch152; 11-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I wish. Sadly Ford is a sadomasicist and likes watching all of us fans get our hopes up just to be crushed week after week.

Catches: Yards: TDs: