Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

    4 12.90%
  • 3-7

    3 9.68%
  • 7-10

    5 16.13%
  • 10-14

    8 25.81%
  • 14-17

    4 12.90%
  • 17-21

    1 3.23%
  • +21

    1 3.23%
  • the lions wont score

    0 0%
  • who gives a sh!+, this team makes Lions fans suicidal, bring on the draft, this message approved by csstl

    5 16.13%
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1103
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    15,666
    vCash
    1500
    So, What position do we go in the first?

    #81

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    15,666
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Season is over. Can't ****ing wait to see the Texans embarrass us on national tv. Once a loser always aloser.
    yup.. i think ill record that game n just go hunting all day... I was trying to decide and i think this game made up my mind

    #81

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,378
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    So, What position do we go in the first?
    Offensive coordinator?


    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,594
    vCash
    1500
    grrrrr
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  5. #1070
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,378
    vCash
    1500
    Seeing that Jacob Lacey is our starting CB and Delmas is as fragile as glass... Still gotta go DB either corner or safety.


    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

  6. #1071
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,020
    vCash
    1500
    Schwartz is the Jim Leyland of football.

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,782
    vCash
    1500
    Ugh think about the two over thrown balls to CJ that he was wide open on that would've been a TD. damnit

  8. #1073
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,552
    vCash
    1500
    I watch all of the Lions games when the Bears aren't playing at the same time. As an outside observer, here are some things I've noticed that are wrong

    There is no consistent pass rush despite a load of talent on the DL.
    Offense is extremely unbalanced in terms of pass to run, and when you do pass it seems like 80% of the production is coming through Calvin Johnson.
    Pettigrew struggles with drops
    Other WRs in Young, Broyles, etc. aren't stepping up to the plate despite favorable coverage schemes zoning in on Calvin
    No real threat in the running game. Generally your RBs seem to have below-average vision and elusiveness. Bell looks alright but I doubt he can develop into a true rushing threat.
    Lack of talent at corner
    Stafford is inconsistent, you never know what you are going to get from him

    Everything else seems pretty good. Your issues in the secondary and at running back can be solved through the draft/fa, but it seems like elsewhere you have the talent to contend. Honestly I think the best solution would be to upgrade your offensive and defensive schemes to better suit your talent or just get rid of both coordinators, but I don't know how well Stafford would adjust to a change in the system. Either way, something needs to change in regards to scheme.

  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Flint Town
    Posts
    5,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears99 View Post
    I watch all of the Lions games when the Bears aren't playing at the same time. As an outside observer, here are some things I've noticed that are wrong

    There is no consistent pass rush despite a load of talent on the DL.
    Offense is extremely unbalanced in terms of pass to run, and when you do pass it seems like 80% of the production is coming through Calvin Johnson.
    Pettigrew struggles with drops
    Other WRs in Young, Broyles, etc. aren't stepping up to the plate despite favorable coverage schemes zoning in on Calvin
    No real threat in the running game. Generally your RBs seem to have below-average vision and elusiveness. Bell looks alright but I doubt he can develop into a true rushing threat.
    Lack of talent at corner
    Stafford is inconsistent, you never know what you are going to get from him

    Everything else seems pretty good. Your issues in the secondary and at running back can be solved through the draft/fa, but it seems like elsewhere you have the talent to contend. Honestly I think the best solution would be to upgrade your offensive and defensive schemes to better suit your talent or just get rid of both coordinators, but I don't know how well Stafford would adjust to a change in the system. Either way, something needs to change in regards to scheme.
    hate to say it but i agree. i stated in the game thread earlier that our interior dline was looking solid, but we truly have no game changers at DE. Avril.. com'on. look at ur favorite DEs. And look at Avril. See the difference?

    same with CB. we just dont really respect the position i guess. always no names vying for roster spots and starting time even. what da **** thats gotta go

    but ya i pretty much agree with everything you said. touche bears fan
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,775
    vCash
    1500
    cant wait to see fairleys raiting in madden in the next update
    POP! POP!

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,630
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Season is over. Can't ****ing wait to see the Texans embarrass us on national tv. Once a loser always aloser.
    Is it too late for Mike Illitch to by the Lions too?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Is it too late for Mike Illitch to by the Lions too?
    i wish, we really need to go get xavier rhodes or david amerson, william gholston, and barrett jones

    those 3 guys would be really solid for us, ive seen jones go in late first, rhodes and amerson mid to early second we be set with gholston/rhodes on the lions defense

  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,694
    vCash
    1500
    The Lions haven’t learned how to win. The team is progressing, hopefully into a perennial playoff participant and title contender, but they are still struggling through the maturation process. Last year they couldn’t compete with good teams. This year they are more competitive but don’t have the killer instinct to win. Hopefully next year they will be more battle tested and understand how to beat people. This season has not surprised me despite my hopes for a better showing. I think next season and beyond is where this team will shine.

    I’m most surprised by Stafford. I though he was past a lot of the young QB growing pains after last year. This year he is playing worse but he still has a lot going for him. The more time he gets behind the wheel, the better he should get. He’s honestly close but not there yet.

    I think the d-line is looking better. They just need to close the deal and finish plays off. They are getting pressure but it’s not resulting in sacks and tackles for loss. Maybe a couple of new defensive ends will help, or some sort of scheme change.

    The secondary is a joke. I’m sure it will be addressed.

    Beyond that, they just need to get a killer instinct. Like when Stafford was picked off, winning teams make a tackle. When Finley broke the 40 yarder, winning teams stop that play for the 10 yard gain it should have been. I think a good offseason of growing by the young guys and some new talent brought in at key positions will help.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,860
    vCash
    1500
    The only thing I disagree on with Bears99 is our RB talent.

    I think Leshoure is a very solid up and comer, and our main problem lies with our run blocking rather than our RBs.

    Also, Fairley seems to be breaking out right now, the last two games he has 11 tackles, 3 sacks, a forced fumble, and I'm not sure how many overall he has, but he had 2 pressures and 2 hurries in the second quarter alone this week.

    I think this is partially because teams are so focused on Suh, so if it gets to the point where both Suh AND fairley are just wrecking havoc, I don't see how they can stop them both.

    One last thing a little off topic. I might be crazy, but why the hell is Rob Simms rated 91 in madden? He's like the third highest rated player on our team...
    Last edited by basch152; 11-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,596
    vCash
    2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Is it too late for Mike Illitch to by the Lions too?
    I wish. Sadly Ford is a sadomasicist and likes watching all of us fans get our hopes up just to be crushed week after week.



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •