Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

4 12.90%
  • 3-7

3 9.68%
  • 7-10

5 16.13%
  • 10-14

8 25.81%
  • 14-17

4 12.90%
  • 17-21

1 3.23%
  • +21

1 3.23%
  • the lions wont score

0 0%
  • who gives a sh!+, this team makes Lions fans suicidal, bring on the draft, this message approved by csstl

5 16.13%
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    How the hell does Rodgers have a QBR of 107, I thought it was between 0-100 .... If Houston & Delmas are out they put up 50pts easily on us.
    well theres Quarter back rating that the league uses and QBR that ESPN uses. The ESPN QBR is a complex system that only uses the relevant stats (stats like accuracy and yardage) when the game actually means something. So when a team is up 35-7 all that garbage yardage and passes against a prevent defense is not used.

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    this will be the Nail in the coffin
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Alex Green, RB #20 - 87 Carries/ 272 Yards / 3.1 YPC / 0 TDS

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    well theres Quarter back rating that the league uses and QBR that ESPN uses. The ESPN QBR is a complex system that only uses the relevant stats (stats like accuracy and yardage) when the game actually means something. So when a team is up 35-7 all that garbage yardage and passes against a prevent defense is not used.
    You like Total QBR? When I see the order of it I lulz. It seems atrocious.

It seems to benefit QB's who always play close, somewhat like you said. So if a guy won 14-7 and scores late that's better than winning 35-7? No.

It's the Eli Manning rating as I call it. Benefit to those who come through when everything is on the line. It kills guys who put the hurting on teams all 4 quarters. I think Sanchez had the #1 QBR one week this year. SANCHEZ

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    I felt very good about this game 2 weeks ago. But after letting a percy harvin less viking team put up 34 on us. What in the hell do u think GB will do to us. Finally, im sick and tired of seeing 3 yard passing routes. Why in the **** do we not throw the ball down field. This offense is a joke and if u think were even playing to half our potential your crazy. So many other teams do so much more, with so many less weapons. Fire linehan, keep schwartz and gunther.

vCash
    Lions in a stunner. Why not

vCash
    Has anyone seen our injury report? This isn't going to be a blow out. It will be close.

vCash
    I'd fire Gunther. I was thinking about us switching to a 3-4 defense earlier, I think he have the lineman to change:

Suh - Hill - Fairley

FA/Draft pick - Tulloch - Levy/Draft pick - FA/Draft pick

I'm getting sick of the 4-3 and would love to see a change.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Has anyone seen our injury report? This isn't going to be a blow out. It will be close.
    We let a Harvin-less Vikings put 34 points on us. Rodgers is going to have a f'ing field day.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    We let a Harvin-less Vikings put 34 points on us. Rodgers is going to have a f'ing field day.
    And we lost to the Colts and almost to the Jags.....

We have like 12 replacement starters playing in this game I believe. 12 of 22.

Well that's what I anticipate I'm not sure where everyone is at now but...

Woodson
    Clay
    Shields
    Bulaga
    Kuhn
    Bishop
    DJ Smith
    Benson
    Jennings
    Jordy

Or it's 10, maybe I forgot something. That's what should be starting if we were 100%. Ugh.

vCash
    You like Total QBR? When I see the order of it I lulz. It seems atrocious.

It seems to benefit QB's who always play close, somewhat like you said. So if a guy won 14-7 and scores late that's better than winning 35-7? No.

It's the Eli Manning rating as I call it. Benefit to those who come through when everything is on the line. It kills guys who put the hurting on teams all 4 quarters. I think Sanchez had the #1 QBR one week this year. SANCHEZ
    I think both qb ratings are a flawed system its for stat geeks who love numbers. Personally I like to watch the flow of the game, even though Stafford had a decent game statistically I don't think the fact the offense gets going until the 2nd half really means he had a good game. There should be some consistency to it and this offense has lacked that all year.

vCash
    I think both qb ratings are a flawed system its for stat geeks who love numbers. Personally I like to watch the flow of the game, even though Stafford had a decent game statistically I don't think the fact the offense gets going until the 2nd half really means he had a good game. There should be some consistency to it and this offense has lacked that all year.
    I guess my point is I don't think TQBR was an improvement

vCash
    i just copied what was on fox sports... if i got it wrong let me know what it is and i'll change it.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Ill be here -------->

57 Rec - 882 Yards -6 TD

vCash
    Yeah I thought it was the ESPN QB thing...I don't get either rating system, I'm sure Rodgers is a beast in both

#HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast