Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

4 12.90%
  • 3-7

3 9.68%
  • 7-10

5 16.13%
  • 10-14

8 25.81%
  • 14-17

4 12.90%
  • 17-21

1 3.23%
  • +21

1 3.23%
  • the lions wont score

0 0%
  • who gives a sh!+, this team makes Lions fans suicidal, bring on the draft, this message approved by csstl

5 16.13%
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If Delmas plays we have a 35% shot. If he doesn't we have about a 10%.

vCash
    I would sit delmas *** down for the season and evaluate/look for more talent.

vCash
    ^^^^ delmas is a huge factor for us. If you couldnt tell that the 2 games he's played than idk bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLionzDen90 View Post
    I would sit delmas *** down for the season and evaluate/look for more talent.
    Lol, this is an awful idea. What other talent, no one on the roster even comes close. Delmas is a huge difference maker in the secondary and run game. If anything we need to evaluate delmas and see if he can stay healthy. Not playing him is not an option...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjw18 View Post
    Lol, this is an awful idea. What other talent, no one on the roster even comes close. Delmas is a huge difference maker in the secondary and run game. If anything we need to evaluate delmas and see if he can stay healthy. Not playing him is not an option...
    We all see what delmas can bring to the table....I'm sayin, delmas missed damn near half the season off a knee. Then he hurt the same knee. Sit this dude man. we mostlikely have to fill at least one safety spot next year. We know with delmas in the d plays better. why risk injuring this dude more. let these other guys play it out.

vCash
    Lions will score 34 points, but our defense is stout so we should only give up 42.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLionzDen90 View Post
    We all see what delmas can bring to the table....I'm sayin, delmas missed damn near half the season off a knee. Then he hurt the same knee. Sit this dude man. we mostlikely have to fill at least one safety spot next year. We know with delmas in the d plays better. why risk injuring this dude more. let these other guys play it out.
    Number 1-Even though it is not looking good, we need our best players on the field to make the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if a 9-7 team made it, not saying we will. We have already seen our safeties and the only one worth keeping next year is silva. More importantly, we need to see delmas on the field to see if he can stay healthy. If he can't then to find a reliable option that will produce.

We play well at home and have a 50/50 shot at winning this game. This year the nfl has been full of surprises, maybe we will as well down the stretch.

Not sure why stafford is getting so much heat from posters. Dude is on pace for 4800+, don't be surprised if he goes off again and gets 5000 yards like last year. Touchdowns are down for various reasons most of which aren't his fault-drops, play calling, defensive schemes especially inside the 5 yard line, and yes missed throws. But he is a big factor why we are 4-5?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    The only realistic prediction I can make is that I'll be smash faced by 5 mins in after I just pound shots from the Pack's first two TD's. This might get real ugly real quick
    hahahahahha yeah!

vCash
    why is everyone bagging on the defense? for the most part they have held down teams, kept it real close to the bears, same with minni the past week but theres only so much a defense can do, short offensive drives KILLS a defense, especially if the other team has AP or cj2k

big part: we need better corners next year, **** mayhew, if he doesnt draft a corner early i will be pissed, bullett bently will be solid like a tracy porter type but we need a solid group of corners or else we will continue to get shreadded on in the pass attack, were good with run defense just go all in on the pass defense, add another DE too

vCash
    xavier rhodes/william gholston for rounds 1/2 in april!

vCash
    I think Safety and DE are far bigger needs than CB for this D, and I'd put interior Oline before CB too tbh

vCash
    Will Pat Lee actually play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Will Pat Lee actually play?
    Don't think he'll see much, maybe ST.

Florence and Houston will probably start, Lacey and Green getting the rest of the playing time. That is, if Houston plays, if he doesn't we'll see a bit of Lee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Don't think he'll see much, maybe ST.

Florence and Houston will probably start, Lacey and Green getting the rest of the playing time. That is, if Houston plays, if he doesn't we'll see a bit of Lee.
    Thanks BJR

vCash
    you already knew that anyways lol

haven't heard anything on Houston though, same ankle that made him miss 2 games to start the season so who knows

should see Spievey and Delmas back, I hope...

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast