Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    What a shame if the browns didnt stop playing at halftime they could have won

vCash
    Just coming in to say I think Weeden can be a real franchise QB (I don't care if he's 29) if he gets a real no 1 WR and a good RT.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash

vCash
    Buster Skrine = LVP

vCash
    Off to watch the Cavs lose! Cleveland Sports make you want to pull out your hair!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    Its my bday and they showing the game here in carolina.Its an omen. Ireally hope its not a game of PROGRESS
    Happy B-Day bro!!! I just got married yesterday and of corse we lose.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Love the garbage calls today. And the Miles Austin fumble that was non reviewable as Ed Hochuli lauged about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Just coming in to say I think Weeden can be a real franchise QB (I don't care if he's 29) if he gets a real no 1 WR and a good RT.
    Clearly you missed the game... we need a secondary and a HC/OC

ELI WO-MANNING

vCash
    Haden amd Patteson out hurt bad too.

vCash
    Good game guys. Didnt see the 4th quater but you guys have some guys that really play hard. Probably a good chance of Andy Ried coming here with Banner. Could be a interesting situation? Good luck

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Happy B-Day bro!!! I just got married yesterday and of corse we lose.
    Thanks and Congrats on getting married. I cant wait for the off-season.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Thanks buddy.

vCash
    First off congrats LGB (hopefully she's a Browns fan). Happy B-day too Kosar.

On to the game. Holy moly spicoli. First I have no idea how they could miss some of those offside calls. The one play where Ware absolutely destroyed JT looked like he either got the greatest jump I have seen in a while or he jumped to early. Probably just a great jump as it seems not hard to read BW's snap counts when they won't let him audible or check out of any formation or playcall that he recieves. The O-Lineman jump non-call was ridiculous and kept the drive going on the Bryant TD. This is not to say the refs cost the Browns the game but watching that hurts when the Brownies cannot win with bad calls like that.

Banner - Please realize now that this team needs secondary help. That was awful yesterday. The depth at the position is just bad and the fact that they continually have to cart out UDFA rookies and 5th-7th round players back there is atrocious if one or two injuries happen especially in a Pass first driven league now. Give the money to DRC from Philly next year and find a FS somewhere or this team will continue to get passed on all day long. Watching Brown and Skrine playing 10 yards off yesterday was hard when you look at Austin, Bryant and Ogletree and basically know they can run an 8 yard out every time if they wanted. The run defense was pretty good but Dallas can't run the ball to begin with so I don't know if it was their play or the play of the front 7 for Cleveland. Nice to see them beat up on the injured O-Line though.

As for the offense it basically ran through Richardson which it should every game except of course for the most important play in the game at the time the fourth and 1. You traded up to #3 to take a stud RB that you wanted to rely on. Give him the ball on 4th and 1 on the 1 yard line and show people why you drafted him. Have faith in your O-Line up front to maul some people. Should have thrown the fade on 3rd and 1 if you wanted to take a chance like that. Dumb playcalling I thought.

Weeden looked ok IMO. Nothing great nothing bad. Luckily they got the ball back after his fumble or it would have looked a lot worse. Also luckily his WR's were making some great catches out there for him. I really am excited to see what Little and Gordon can do next year and the continued comfort with them and hopefully Weeden. Also Camerons non catch in the endzone was a great grab even though he was fully out of bounds because of the throw. Just shows his athleticism and he should be getting more targets. The O-line played pretty well even though there were some breakdowns in the second half but overall can't complain.

Kickoff Returns are killing me. That is the third time this year I have seen 2 holding penalties in one game on a kickoff return leaving them back inside the 15.

Bademosi, I love ya bud but you have to make that tackle in OT on the punt. Probably gased from having to fill in for Skrine in the secondary.

Either way, another excrutiating game to watch as another slips through their grasp but hopefully they can learn from this and get a HC this offseason that can teach them how to win close games.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    I agree, we need secondary help bad. We should have won this game. Ireally wonder what Shurmur told the guys at half. Was it, "OK guys , for some reason we are winning, we should be able to find a way to lose this....BREAK!!!
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    She is a Browns fan lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast