Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    She is a Browns fan lol.
    Thats good lol. Ive been in my relationship for 4 years now and still am working on her to become a Browns fan. She said though if she was just going to root for a losing team then it might as well be one with better colors. SMH. She is a Cavs fan though because of the wine and gold and because St. Louis doesn't have a basketball team. Don't think I can ever get her to switch from the Cardinals to the Indians especially with the Cards latest runs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Thats good lol. Ive been in my relationship for 4 years now and still am working on her to become a Browns fan. She said though if she was just going to root for a losing team then it might as well be one with better colors. SMH. She is a Cavs fan though because of the wine and gold and because St. Louis doesn't have a basketball team. Don't think I can ever get her to switch from the Cardinals to the Indians especially with the Cards latest runs.
    Why would you ever try to make someone a Cleveland fan? Clearly you must dislike her. "Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby" is a quote that comes to mind.

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxrider9 View Post
    Why would you ever try to make someone a Cleveland fan? Clearly you must dislike her. "Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby" is a quote that comes to mind.
    Hey if I have to deal with the misery year round of being a Cleveland sports fan than I am going to bring the closest people down with me. Slowly but surely she will turn to the dark side.

vCash
    It was great to see the whole D-line healthy for the first time this year. I know the Dallas O-line is nothing to talk about but its obvious we are a better team with Phil and Rubes out there. Sheard seemed to be a huge benefactor from their return, being able to exploit one on one matchups instead of being doubled every play.

Other than that I can't muster up the strength to comment, this team has put me into depression. How many different ways can we lose? It seems like at least 4 within every game. I am Considering taking the rest of the season off to improve my life expectancy.

vCash
    Well my wife likes football and did not even realize that Cleveland got a team back in 1999. Cleveland is on again this weekend in Carolina. I cannot believe it. Thats 5 games this year. Being from Erie,Pa growing up, I didn't even get to see them that much there. I love the Browns baby, even if I hate them on Sundays.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DQ52 View Post
    It was great to see the whole D-line healthy for the first time this year. I know the Dallas O-line is nothing to talk about but its obvious we are a better team with Phil and Rubes out there. Sheard seemed to be a huge benefactor from their return, being able to exploit one on one matchups instead of being doubled every play.

Other than that I can't muster up the strength to comment, this team has put me into depression. How many different ways can we lose? It seems like at least 4 within every game. I am Considering taking the rest of the season off to improve my life expectancy.
    I just hope that means that the Brownies are not too far away. The players seem to try competing throughout no matter what the situation and always are close but just can't find ways to win games. That ultimately IMO comes down to the coaching and the QB to make plays at the end of the game to give the Browns a shot at winning. This week Weeden had some mishapes but he did give them that chance to win at the end. The coaching staff once again IMO let them down and this just doesn't fall on Shurmurs hands but on Jauron as well. How many times are you going to have your corners play 10 yards off allowing the offense to move 8 yards whenever they want. And then when they decide to press they put Brown on an island with no help over the top so that he gets forced to get turned and make a PI call. They were getting a rush all game long but its hard at times to get to the QB when all he has to do is throw the ball in 2 seconds to an 8 yard curl because the defense is making no adjustments.

Also I will blame Shurmur for running that last play before the 2 minute warning. That cost the Browns a Cowboys timeout after that and probably 40 seconds that could have come in handy in the last minute of the game.

I think Weeden can continue to improve but I will not be ridicuosly upset next offseason if they do replace him. I don't want it to happen as I dont think anyone in the draft or Free Agency is better than him right now but if they want to go younger and more mobile for the future of the NFL than I will have no qualm.

However I will be very upset if the FO maintains the coaches. Even now I want a full rehaul of coaches up and down and bring in the guys that want to win the game and not just coach to be blown out. Enough of the dink and dunk offense and the bend but don't break defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    She was only a Reds and OSU fan when we meant and didnt have a fav in NFL or NBA but me watching the Browns and Celtics grew on her and now shes a decent fan and knows the players and what not.

props to Bee for the sig!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123