Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week 11 Cleveland Browns @ Dallas Cowboys. Sunday Nov.18th at 1:00 EDT.

Code:
    WEEK 11 Cleveland Browns vs Dallas Cowboys @ Cowboys Stadium Time: 1:00 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 67.9 2,088 9 12 B. Weeden 82.2 2,394 10 13 T. Romo
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 575 152 3.8 5 T. Richardson 330 75 4.4 1 D. Murray
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 417 19 21.9 4 J. Gordon 637 41 15.5 4 M. Austin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions D. Jackson D. Jackson J. Haden 69 3 2 S. Lee D. Ware M. Claiborne 48 9.0 1
    More Stats

Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 11-13-2012 at 12:43 PM.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash

vCash
    We need to win. It will be ky birthday and the Cowboys are my brother, mother, and bosses favorite team. I believe Ware will ne a headache but we should be able to run the ball. What the heck, Browns 27-25.
    Weeden 22-41 268 yds 1 td 1 int
    Gordon 5-136 1 td
    TRich 22-148 yds. 1 td
    One defensive td defense get three picks
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Most teams usually come out with a nice game-plan designed to surprise teams after a bye and take advantage of a few weaknesses they notice on film. However, that would be asking an awful lot of ole Pat. My guess is we look about the same outside of an improvement in the passing game compared to what we showed in the Ravens game. Hopefully we can create turnovers and get a win.

vCash
    Browns Did not participate in practice: CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle). Limited participation in practice: CB Joe Haden (oblique), DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf) and CB Buster Skrine (ankle). Full participation: WR Josh Cribbs (wrist), LB DQwell Jackson (calf), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), RB Trent Richardson (chest/rib/finger), DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder), S Ray Ventrone (hand/calf), DT Phil Taylor (chest/ankle), SS T.J. Ward (hand) and QB Brandon Weeden (groin/thigh).

Cowboys Did not participate in practice: C/G Ryan Cook (knee), C Phil Costa (ankle), CB Mike Jenkins (back), S Matt Johnson (hamstring), DT Sean Lissemore (ankle), RB DeMarco Murrary (foot) and FB Lawrence Vickers (knee). Full participation in practice: LB Dan Connor (neck) and NT Jay Ratliff (ankle).
    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...eport-1.350195

TRich said yesterday that he still isn't fully 100% healthy but is good to go. I wonder if there is going to be a week this year when he says that he is 100%. Probably not but they still need to run him 22-25 times this week IMO coming off a bye and not attacking Carr or Claiborne. I would like to see Gordon slash the middle of the field a couple times though in the slot position like past as the Cowboys safeties seem to be vulnerable.

One request to Pat, can we try getting Cameron more involved in the offense in the second half of the season. What has happened to splitting him out either in the slot or on the outside to use his size as an advantage. I know he does not have Jimmy Grahams speed but I have no reason why he is not getting 5-7 targets every game. I am tired of watching the ways that Graham is used in NO offense and seeing the way Pat uses Cameron in this offense. Once again just vanilla and bland WCO offense though where Pat cannot add anything different into his 1994 WCO.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    I worried about Hadens Oblique.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    I worried about Hadens Oblique.
    It all depends I believe on what he does today at practice.

vCash
    For sure.

vCash
    Coach Pat Shurmur has deemed Joe Haden (oblique) a game-time decision for Sunday at Dallas.
    It's important news for Dez Bryant and Miles Austin. The Browns have been a different team with their best defensive player out of the lineup, rivaling the Saints and Bucs for the most burnable secondary in the NFL. If Haden can't play, Sheldon Brown and Buster Skrine will start, with rookie Trevin Wade in the nickel.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

In Cleveland that means more than likely he doesn't play. So that should deter anyone from picking the Brownies this week. It's bad enough they have to overcome Patty's awful game plan but now they will more than likley again be without one of their top 3 players.

vCash

vCash
    This game will boil down to 2 things.

1. How will our secondary do against Miles Austin and Dez Bryant. With Haden a GTD, I am a little worried about this aspect of the game. We don't exactly put a lot of pressure on the quarterback, so if Haden is out, we will need to have more pressure to keep Austin and Bryant from finding soft spots.
    2. Will the offense be able to convert some of their 3 pointers into 6 pointers. I am so sick and tired of Phil Dawson being our Team MVP (love the guy...but I think that even HE would rather kick extra points than field goals sometimes!). The offensive playbook needs to be opened past the first 2 pages...perhaps Coach Shurmur and Coach Childress will have recognized that the playbook is written on BOTH sides of the paper during the BYE week and start calling some of the plays that they didn't know existed...especially when they are in the Red Zone!

If Haden is a go tomorrow...I have a good feeling. If Haden is a no go...that good feeling may just have been gas!

vCash
    I would love to pretty much end their season with a win tomorrow. Their team has some nice talent, but they're not that intimidating at all, really. We can play with them. We just need Weeden to come out firing and our line to provide some running lanes for Trent. If Haden's out though that likely means we're screwed.

vCash
    Gordon and T-Rich having huge games would be great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Gordon and T-Rich having huge games would be great.
    Its my bday and they showing the game here in carolina.Its an omen. Ireally hope its not a game of PROGRESS
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    would you look at that....THERE IS a 2nd page to the playbook!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast