Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is there any interest for Raja Bell?

It's no secret that the Jazz don't want him. We'd rather have the roster spot. At this point, we'd probably trade him for the option to trade second round draft picks or something. Is there any interest whatsoever? Cuz the Jazz have asked him not to even show up to practice.

vCash
    You guys can have Charlie Villanueva, I call him everyday and ask him not to play ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    You guys can have Charlie Villanueva, I call him everyday and ask him not to play ever.
    At least somebody made an offer, but I'd rather pay a useless player $3 million for one year than $8 million for two. Looks like we'll probably be stuck with the guy unless something unexpected shows up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylz View Post
    At least somebody made an offer, but I'd rather pay a useless player $3 million for one year than $8 million for two. Looks like we'll probably be stuck with the guy unless something unexpected shows up.
    Well if you're interested in the trade, I think the Jazz need to throw in a first to make Dumars budge... lol
    Last edited by Deception; 10-29-2012 at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    I'll give you Monroe, Knight, Drummond and Jerebko for Raja Bell.

vCash
    He will be packaged at the deadline with either millsap or jefferson. Doubt anyone will take him on his own

vCash
    Ellis having off year in Milwaukee. But need more to sweeten the deal. Burks? Doubt Jazz trade Burks.